Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

Found male Jack Russell near the centra in togher, cork city this evening. He had a black collar but no tag or chip. He's unneutered. Put a lead on him in the hopes he would lead me to his home but no joy. He had no traffic sense so even though am hoping he is local, couldn't let him wander around.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭tinyter28

Hi guys, posting for a friend..

She lost her mini yorkshire terrier on tuesday in the palmerstown/chapelizod area

Any help or possible sightings would be great.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-Cali/664036500319698

For those on facebook if you could like and share..

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭VonVix

Edited -

http://i.imgur.com/02tDeAG.jpg

She has been found!

[Dog Training + Behaviour Nerd]

• Registered Users Posts: 26,395 ✭✭✭✭noodler

This chap was found in Eden more Park near raheny. Followed us home. We were looking for the owners for two hours but no luck.

Has a lime green shock collar.

We can't keep sadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Redsquigy

noodler wrote: »
    This chap was found in Eden more Park near raheny. Followed us home. We were looking for the owners for two hours but no luck.

Has a lime green shock collar.

We can't keep sadly.

Can you post on Lors Lost Dogs Page, Dogs Aid, Dogs Trust Lost & Found pages and also Ashton Dog Pound pages (all Facebook pages). These are great sites for finding owners of lost dogs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭foreversky

Attachment not found.image.jpgFound two dogs rathcore dysart.female with name and her puppy.brown.tag but can't get threw to number.neighbour has them but can't keep them.wud love to find owner.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭foreversky

Here's anotheir one.owners found

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dekboi

Hey all,
    Found this little fella in DCU this morning wandering about clearly lost. Looks like he's been out for the whole night if not the past few days. One of the girls is taking him home to take care of him for the next few days. He is clearly a pet as he is an old dog and well fed.
    If you are in the DCU / whitehall area could you give this picture a share so we can help find his owner.

Please contact me via PM if you may know this dog or his owner

Thanks

1975264_766765450009588_919053398_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭snoman

In Cork in the fields next to the soccer club on the Lee Road, opposite the Lee Fields. She's been running loose for at least 3 days. Appears to be scared of dogs and people.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭kitcatz

Our cat got loose on Thursday morning, 3rd April, from Greenhills, Dublin 12. He had a wound on his face so he was wearing a purple cone around his head from the vets.
    I'm really worried about him as he is more vulnerable with the cone. We've searched around the area and put up posters on pillars. If anyone sees him I'd be so grateful if you could contact me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭kitcatz

I found my cat, thanks. He was missing for 6 days, so dont give up hope!

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭sadista

My new cat has gone missing from Rathdale estate in Pollerton, Carlow. He has a mutation which gave him tiny legs so he can't climb very well, although he managed to escape over my 6ft fence in the 5 minutes I had my back turned! Its possible he may be stuck in someones back garden. He is unfamiliar with the area so I'm worried sick about him frown.png

He's a 7yr old brownish tabby with black striped markings and has a collar, very docile and friendly and may respond to the name Tigger. He has very distinctive tiny legs.

I'd be so grateful if anyone that has seen or found him could get in touch with me.

UPDATE: Previous owner told me he responds better to whistling than the usual "pishwish". Thanks

302224.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Xmorpheus

PLEASE HELP

Frankie got out of the house last night (Huntstown Road) and we can't find him. He's a slim black cat with a white blaze on his throat, just under a year old. Usually very playful and friendly but as he has never been outside before, he's most likely very scared and hiding.

He doesn't have the life skills to survive outside and we are desperate to get him back. He has no collar, but he is microchipped so any vet or rescue centre will be able to scan him.

Please please please if you live around Huntstown Road, can you check your gardens, sheds, under cars etc. We believe he may be hiding and too scared to break cover, or possibly injured and hiding.

Please forward on to anyone you know in the area - PM for mobile number - reward offered for safe return.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭maguic24

Hi all,

This little cat is hanging around the walkinstown/greenhills (Dublin 12) area. She's a lovely little female, tabby in colour with longish hair. She is most likely from a home and has strayed as she seems used to being fed. If you are/ may know the owner please get PM me. Proof of ownership required.

1554402_765997373423905_5470317544146308716_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

Hi all,

My two terriers are gone missing from just outside Clarecastle, Co. Clare. Their names are Jack and Jeff. They're neutered but not micro-chipped. They wandered off around lunch-time yesterday and haven't come back. They are very friendly.

If anyone in the area could keep an eye out for them it'd be greatly appreciated. They never leave each others side (because Jack is deaf and Jeff is great to mind him) so if you see one the other is pretty much guaranteed to be within 20-30 yards. If you spot them or know where they are or might be, please PM me.

10157380_808148689213558_7165300975930252588_n.jpg

10341698_808148752546885_3099352558723276435_n.jpg

Hi can you please post these photos to Lors Lost Dogs Page on Facebook - this is a fantastic site with over 10,000 followers and has a great name for re-uniting lost dogs. Also please get in touch with your nearest rescue and dog pound just in case they have been picked up. Hope you get your gorgeous dogs back soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

Got in touch with anyone and everyone around and no sign of them. So this afternoon myself and the parents split up and headed off in three different directions, and mom was the lucky one. Home safe and sound. :D

Thanks for the helpful suggestions and good wishes.

Look, you'd swear butter wouldn't melt in their mouths! :pac:

1017308_808697232492037_133907272000605800_n.jpg

Kev.OC wrote: »
    Got in touch with anyone and everyone around and no sign of them. So this afternoon myself and the parents split up and headed off in three different directions, and mom was the lucky one. Home safe and sound. :D

Thanks for the helpful suggestions and good wishes.

Delighted to see they are home safe and sound :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

A friend of mine found a dog recently at Ship Street Gate (Revenue Offices) in Dublin City Centre.

Sex is unconfirmed, but the dog has a collar, although no chip.

Here's the poor thing. Please PM if you recognise it.

306241.jpeg

A friend of mine found a dog recently at Ship Street Gate (Revenue Offices) in Dublin City Centre.

Sex is unconfirmed, but the dog has a collar, although no chip.

Here's the poor thing. Please PM if you recognise it.

306241.jpeg

Hi I made contact with owner of this dog today - he had an ad up on Lostdogs.ie. I informed him that the dog was in Ashton Dog Pound. He said that he had paid nearly €200 to get him out before!!!! I suggested to him that if he had got him chipped it would have saved a lot of bother in trying to find his owner. Hopefully this poor dog will be claimed, but as I say his owner is now aware of where he is. Well done to your friend for trying to find his owner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 LostMuffin

pic.twitter.com/ypDtcPYcR3

MUFFIN WENT MISSING TODAY (10TH MAY 2014) IN THE BLACKPOOL AREA OF CORK. SHE IS NOT WEARING ANY COLLAR AND WILL BE VERY NERVOUS AROUND STRANGERS.
    IF SHE IS SEEN CONTACT THE NUMBER BELOW ASAP.
    MUFFIN IS MUCH LOVED FAMILLY PET.
    THANK YOU

REWARD IF FOUND

CONTACT EDDIE: pic.twitter.com/ypDtcPYcR3

lostdogs.ie/lost-dog-on-10-may-2014-in-cork-blackpool-d6677

We can't post pictures or links as new members but just copy links to twitter or lostdogs.ie and you will see the picture and contact number.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TopTec

I cant see a pic or the link is broken

TT

Just copy one of this links to your browser address bar.

pic.twitter.com/ypDtcPYcR3
    lostdogs.ie/lost-dog-on-10-may-2014-in-cork-blackpool-d6677

Thanks

Muffin is safe back home!!!!!!
    Thank you for help.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

This gorgeous fella was found in Clondalkin on Monday night (May 12th) and has very narrowly escaped being PTS. He is now being looked after by a friend of mine and needs to find an owner or good home as soon as possible both of which will be checked.

He's approx 8-10 years old, very healthy, not neutered and no microchip. Contact me if you have any info that might help thanks.

2wprmep.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭janmaree

I look into the faces of all these little souls who are lost or abandoned and I honestly despair. I see in their faces what I wish I could see in the faces of people I meet. I'm going to bed now and I will say a little prayer that loving owners are reunited with their lost pets and "cold-bloodedly" abandoned animals will cross paths with new owners with love and affection to spare. Apologies for sounding mushy but imho, it's people who create the problem and animals who end up paying for it. Give me strength, it's been a bad day. :mad:

anniehoo wrote: »
    This gorgeous fella was found in Clondalkin on Monday night (May 12th) and has very narrowly escaped being PTS. He is now being looked after by a friend of mine and needs to find an owner or good home as soon as possible both of which will be checked.

He's approx 8-10 years old, very healthy, not neutered and no microchip. Contact me if you have any info that might help thanks.

2wprmep.jpg

Why was he going to be pts? Has he been posted to Lors Lost Dogs Page, reported to Ashton Dog Pound (in case his owner has been looking for him), the Gardai in Clondalkin, also post to <snip> and <snip> Lost & Found pages on Facebook. These are great sites too for reuniting dogs and their owners. Lostdogs.ie and Lost & Found Pets Ireland too.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭snoman

Redsquigy wrote: »
    Why was he going to be pts? Has he been posted to Lors Lost Dogs Page, reported to Ashton Dog Pound (in case his owner has been looking for him), the Gardai in Clondalkin, also post to <snip> and <snip> Lost & Found pages on Facebook. These are great sites too for reuniting dogs and their owners. Lostdogs.ie and Lost & Found Pets Ireland too.

Well, a quick check on Lors shows he was posted on Wed.

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭MichaelR

CAT FOUND

A tomcat, apparently young, has strayed into a private rural home garden in the Adare area (on the Limerick side). The tomcat is very obviously a pet, not a feral animal. He meows regularly for food, pets willingly and allows a 9 year old boy to carry him without any hint of biting or clawing.

Unfortunately we can not take him into our home as we are renting the house and are not allowed pets. I'm concerned that this is not the type of cat who will be comfortable living outside, even with access to a small shed/boiler house.

I hope that whoever lost this animal will contact me to retrieve it.

e9992ef980b6b0ffcb7944b499f86602.png

b1ce260a5a00d43bf7cf75fab5898dd2.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Redsquigy wrote: »
    Why was he going to be pts?
    I wish I could tell you. :o Jack Russells are ten a penny in this country but this lad will end up with a good home no matter what happens.

wrote:
    Has he been posted to Lors Lost Dogs Page, reported to Ashton Dog Pound (in case his owner has been looking for him), the Gardai in Clondalkin, also post to <snip> and <snip> Lost & Found pages on Facebook. These are great sites too for reuniting dogs and their owners. Lostdogs.ie and Lost & Found Pets Ireland too.

All of above Redsquigy.Although has anyone noticed there is no Ashton page since last week? :rolleyes: ;)

Advertisement