Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Redsquigy

anniehoo wrote: »
    I wish I could tell you. :o Jack Russells are ten a penny in this country but this lad will end up with a good home no matter what happens.

All of above Redsquigy.Although has anyone noticed there is no Ashton page since last week? :rolleyes: ;)

Ashton Pound Page has been shut down by the girl who ran it as she was getting so much abuse on it. She is taking a break from it and hopefully it will be up running again. She is also an admin on Lors page. I can't understand anybody giving these people abuse as they are only trying to help animals get back to their homes. I also admin on a page (Ireland's Missing & Found) where I try to re-unite lost dogs with their owners and have had many very grateful owners. If only people would put a collar, tag and chip on their dogs it would save an awful lot of grief.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Redsquigy wrote: »
    [/B][/I]
    She is taking a break from it and hopefully it will be up running again.

Meanwhile the dogs coming into Ashton are being profiled nowhere except SDCCs website (warden pics) and Irish Pound dogs facebook page (fair play) which are only South Dublin dogs. What is happening all the other catchment areas dogs?? I wonder how long this "break" is going to last. It's ridiculous that there is not an adequate and accurate system in place and that a page simply shuts down with no alternative in place. Plenty of pages are profiling pics but state they don't respond to comments so it's actually astonishing to me that as of last week nobody has any idea what dogs have come into that Pound.

I'll leave it at that as this isn't the thread for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Resonator75

2 huskies found and picked up from main road, Sunday 18th , Macroom area , Co. Cork.

Both safe and well.

PM me if by chance you read this...

I cant post pics or links cause Im new (when did that happen,lol? )

If you go to Munster Lost and Found the details are there, cant miss them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

http://www.munsterlostandfound.com/ads/2-huskies-male-and-female/

are these them in the "lost" section????

• Advertisement

http://www.munsterlostandfound.com/ads/2-siberian-huskys-found-macroom-cork/

your add.. please see the "lost" one i posted above????

SAME DOGS???

OP... I really think these are the same two dogs?

cocker5 wrote: »

Yep thats them, all good, just talked to the owner and she is on the way to pick up the 2 scamps.

Happy days

Yep thats them, all good, just talked to the owner and she is on the way to pick up the 2 scamps.

Happy days

Brillant News OP - well done for picking them up

:D

Brillant News OP - well done for picking them up

:D

Thanks.
    I own two huskies myself and know well what they are like for wandering if they get a chance, Id hate the thought of them walking a road with cars passing, I shudder to think!

Thanks for the help, its put me in a good mood today :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,767 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

They are certainly the same dogs... The markings match. Well spotted Cocker5!

Edited to add: duh... Didn't see the last few posts before I posted!
    Great work all, delighted this has a happy ending!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 hhatt336

Hi all,
    My dog is missing since last night in the Raheen area in Limerick, he's a small black mix. He's very nervous (got out of run after some bangers went off) & I'd really appreciate if anyone with any info at all would PM me.

Thanks a million

Photo attachment to follow

hhatt336 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    My dog is missing since last night in the Raheen area in Limerick, he's a small black mix. He's very nervous (got out of run after some bangers went off) & I'd really appreciate if anyone with any info at all would PM me.

Thanks a million

Photo attachment to follow

Have you posted this to <snip> Facebook page (when you get your photo), also put up on Lors Lost Dogs Page, <snip> Lost & Found page. Lostdogs.ie and Lost & Found Pets Ireland. Hope you get him back real soon.

Thanks, had forgotten about <snip>! Up there too.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,767 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Folks,
    Once again I've had to remove named rescues in this thread.
    I don't know why the message is not getting through particularly in this thread... You are not allowed discuss, recommend, nor link to individual named rescues in this forum.
    This rule is not there for the laugh, it's there because *certain* rescue groups in the past could not behave themselves in a vaguely civil fashion, and they ruined it for everyone with their carry-on.
    Much as I'd like to facilitate anyone who has lost or found a pet here as much as possible, it remains that if you want to recommend individual rescues, you must do so by pm
    Do not reply to this post on thread.
    Thanks,
    DBB

DBB wrote: »
    Folks,
    Once again I've had to remove named rescues in this thread.
    I don't know why the message is not getting through particularly in this thread... You are not allowed discuss, recommend, nor link to individual named rescues in this forum.
    This rule is not there for the laugh, it's there because *certain* rescue groups in the past could not behave themselves in a vaguely civil fashion, and they ruined it for everyone with their carry-on.
    Much as I'd like to facilitate anyone who has lost or found a pet here as much as possible, it remains that if you want to recommend individual rescues, you must do so by pm
    Do not reply to this post on thread.
    Thanks,
    DBB

Sorry about that - these are all facebook pages that I share from. I did not realise about rescue pages. I am an admin on Ireland's Missing & Found (which is not a rescue). Will remember this for the future. Thanks and again my apologies. There are so many lost dogs since last Tuesday in Limerick since the thunderstorm.

Just to say my little dog is home safe and sound - thanks to everyone who helped!

hhatt336 wrote: »
    Just to say my little dog is home safe and sound - thanks to everyone who helped!

Delighted with this news - happy days :D

Hi all, one of our cats didn't return home on Monday morning as he usually would. He's Ginger & White, male, neutered, medium build and has a distinctive natural smile. Missing from Raheny, Ashcroft estate.

If anybody has any information drop me a PM.

Thanks.

HRhf96m.jpg?2

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭peter bermingham

THIS DOG HAS BEEN STOLEN.........
    Small silky haired mixed breed dog, pale tan and white, male, neutered about 4 years old, microchipped and was wearing a collar and id disc. Very friendly and hugely missed, ....last seen at home on main Nobber –Kingscourt Road 12th May 2014 between 5pm and 5.15pm. Of no value to anybody apart from us. Urgently missed by all family members including 80 year old grandfather who is combing the ditches and walking the roads in the hopes he finds him .
    Please please give him back to us, no questions asked, we just want him back home safe.
    REWARD FOR FINDER.
    Please ring <snip> Attachment not found.
    PUTTING THIS UP FOR PEOPLE I KNOW AND I WOULD THINK THEY WOULD WANT THEIR CONTACT DETAILS SO IF ITS OK WILL THE MODS LEAVE THE DETAILS THANKS PETER
    PLEASE CLICK ATTACHMENT TO SEE PHOTO SORRY FOR SOME REASON I CANT GET IT TO COME UP ON THE PAGE Attachment not found.

• Advertisement

Small silky haired mixed breed dog, pale tan and white, male, neutered about 4 years old, microchipped and was wearing a collar and id disc. Very friendly and hugely missed, ....last seen at home on main Nobber –Kingscourt Road 12th May 2014 between 5pm and 5.15pm. Of no value to anybody apart from us. Urgently missed by all family members including 80 year old grandfather who is combing the ditches and walking the roads in the hopes he finds him .
    Please please give him back to us, no questions asked, we just want him back home safe.
    REWARD FOR FINDER.
    Please ring <snip> Attachment not found.
    PUTTING THIS UP FOR PEOPLE I KNOW AND I WOULD THINK THEY WOULD WANT THEIR CONTACT DETAILS SO IF ITS OK WILL THE MODS LEAVE THE DETAILS THANKS PETER

Peter, can you put up his photo? I know the dog you are talking about from seeing him on other sites.

Redsquigy wrote: »
    Peter, can you put up his photo? I know the dog you are talking about from seeing him on other sites.
    Have put an attachment cant get photo to come up on page thanks

Have put an attachment cant get photo to come up on page thanks

Thanks a million for that
    REWARD FOR FINDER.
    Please ring <snip>
    PUTTING THIS UP FOR PEOPLE I KNOW AND I WOULD THINK THEY WOULD WANT THEIR CONTACT DETAILS SO IF ITS OK WILL THE MODS LEAVE THE DETAILS THANKS PETER THE LITTLE FELLAS NAME IS MUFTY

hope you find him X

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

As per thread title, please do not put personal contact details in posts. You can PM people if there is any information on lost or found animals .

anniehoo wrote: »
    As per thread title, please do not put personal contact details in posts. You can PM people if there is any information on lost or found animals .
    That's fair enough thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

Neighbour of mine found a Brown & white, male terrier in Cregmore/Claregalway. No Collar or chip.
    Link to post on FB FB post on Madra

fifib wrote: »
    Neighbour of mine found a Brown & white, male terrier in Cregmore/Claregalway. No Collar or chip.
    Link to post on FB FB post on Madra

10420127_645287668896003_8494166160937567010_n.jpg

• Advertisement

cisk wrote: »
    Hi all, one of our cats didn't return home on Monday morning as he usually would. He's Ginger & White, male, neutered, medium build and has a distinctive natural smile. Missing from Raheny, Ashcroft estate.

If anybody has any information drop me a PM.

Thanks.

HRhf96m.jpg?2

Good news, he walked through the door today after 6 days. His tail is completely limp so he may of gotten a knock, going to get him checked out.

Thanks for your help.

Advertisement