Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TAKE AIM teams cup

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Nemesis G.O.A

Oh,forgot to say,as I was playing for some of the games,thanks to Johnny for keeping the shutter clicking ............. his are the blurred photos of trees and frogs :P and the guys epic fail into the lake.

Only messing Johnny,to man behind the lens :D

That address again ;)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/danielamoros/sets/72157614555729853/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Viper Squad 1

Thanks guys for all the compliments. It was a killer day, well organised and well marshaled. All the other teams were great crac and full of light hearted banter. Pure magic!!
    :D:D:D:D:DAndy, Benny, Neil, Pete, Jay, Heff, Robbie, Aido, Gary:D:D:D:D:D
    Im proud of my boys!:D
    Im gonna head off for a bath and then to bed and YES! i will be wearing my medal into the bath:D:D

Marko:D

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Tov

Congrats to the Viper team!:D

Sorry I couldn't be out to offer my support, sounds like I missed a hell of a day's gaming!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Viper Two Zero

big thanks for keepin the camera clickin buddy ;):D and to the marshals event organisers, site owner along with everybody that made it a great day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Jay TLR

What a day yesterday. My body is killing me today from all the exertion, well worth the effort though.

We didn't do too bad for a squad with no comms, no SAW, and hadn't played together for a few months. I have to congratulate the All Filipino team for a real nail biter of a finish. It was close, real close. No one knew who'd won until we went back to the safe area and it was announced. That was a LONG 5 minutes wait. Thanks to everyone who organised the event. We had a great time and hope to be back for more of this sort of thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

My own small collection of photos (none of the action, unfortunately, since I was playing :-)).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gerrowadat/sets/72157614583320255/

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

Wow! Awesome day yesterday, great to finally get to a competitive level in airsoft. Vipers: proud of you all, great to be part of such a composed, talented aggressive team, we did indeed bring it yesterday.
    I'd also like to thank the teams we played yesterday Band of Hawks, A.T.F., and AF,great opponents who gave us some great games. So good to see the sport progressing to this level - Bring on the league! Vipers want more!

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭(F.L.) Anders

Congratulations to everybody involved yesterday.I have to say i'm gutted to have been only a spectator yesterday(damn tonsils acting up) but I wasn't bored all day long such was the brilliant atmosphere of the day.

Well done to the vipers. Its clear after reviewing Nemesis' pics that the key to victory is clearly dual wielding pistols aswell as good team work!!!:D

Thanks Ravey, Take aim guys and all involved in organising a truly memorable top rate Irish airsoft event. Heres to next time!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭plastic_axe

awesome work lads, sorry i missed it :(

congrats to rathbeggan too for putting on what, by all accounts, was a quality event.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭A.I.M

we wont be showing any of our photos till the next issue comes out we had a pro photographer on site yesterday and he took some really nice shots
    there was one or two people yesterday asking about getting a4 prints of some shots they were in just contact me and i'll sort them out for ya ,thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭fletch...

Welldone Vipers!!! you did us proud! It must have been an awsome day.
    Sorry I couldnt make it, was on the wrong side of the country.

Next time tho...next time :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ghostwarrior

Great Event, Great play...

and best of all, Great Memory's

motivator6026748.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Dar

Epic :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

ROFL!, who is that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ghostwarrior

Tom from the contractors... Made a dash to try get the bomb into our base, nearly go there too but decided to take a short cut... his fall was better but i was too busy breaking my ****e laughing to take a photo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭fasterkayote_

Great Job by the VIPERSQUAD....and 2nd place for the Filipino airsofteers..i think we are here to stay...and thats just the intro.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

Tom the SEAL .

the run was class

had a great day thanks to one and all.

David

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Nemesis G.O.A

Tom from the contractors... Made a dash to try get the bomb into our base, nearly go there too but decided to take a short cut... his fall was better but i was too busy breaking my ****e laughing to take a photo

And to add injury to insult,the moment he got out of the lake,I put 2 in his chest,(sorry Tom,didn't know if drowning counted as a kill) amazed I could see you to shoot through the tears of laughter ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

just uploading a small vid in youtube look under nupnag it just of the HQ and all the lads getting ready...

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

Attachment not found. here you go aido

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Viper Squad 1

A few Pics on the blog lads:D
    Marko:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭A.O.N

What can we say, thanks to all for all the kind words, Dave, you are a great addition to Irish airsoft, a genuinely nice guy and a proper professional from what I have seen of you!

A few more of you and the sport will be sound.

A.T.F, I think everyone one of our team at this point has asked me to set up some sort of weekly game against you lads.

You are the corner stone of honest Irish airsoft!!!!

Much love to all!!

Advertisement