Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Contract

Options
  • 17-02-2009 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

I am a first time Eircom customer. Just got a line into my rented house and was wondering where I stand if I take on a 12 month contract for a broadband/phone bundle, then move out in 6 months, which I plan to do?
    The bundle I am interested in is not available on a 6 month contract.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭BurnsCarpenter

I am a first time Eircom customer. Just got a line into my rented house and was wondering where I stand if I take on a 12 month contract for a broadband/phone bundle, then move out in 6 months, which I plan to do?
    The bundle I am interested in is not available on a 6 month contract.:confused:

Have a look at the terms and conditions. You're likely to get charged cancellation penalties. Possibly the full cost of the package for the remaining 6 months.

Advertisement