Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hoover washing machine problem.

Options
  • 16-03-2009 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Last September we bought a Hoover washing machine, last Monday it stopped working, the fitter came to look at it on Wednesday and said it needed a new Electronic Board and he would have to order it, it would be at least a week. We have spent €60 so far in the laundrette :(. Can we claim this expense off Hoover ??
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭mel123

if your car is in getting fixed, can you claim off the garage for taxi's???
    come on, sorry but what do you want...have you no nice neighbours or family that you can use theirs and do a load??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭am i bovvered

mel123 wrote: »
    if your car is in getting fixed, can you claim off the garage for taxi's???
    come on, sorry but what do you want...have you no nice neighbours or family that you can use theirs and do a load??

If you buy a car off a garage and it breaks, they fix it and give you a courtesy car to use, you are not out of pocket for their mistakes.
    I have great family and friendly neighbours ( probably because I would not expect them to let me use their washing machine )
    Oh now the bill is €80

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭im_invisible

wait.... you've got a washing machine hoover?
    how does that work?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,077 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

wait.... you've got a washing machine hoover?
    how does that work?

They suck!

ejmaztec wrote: »
    They suck!

Attachment not found.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

Oh now the bill is €80
    Find a cheaper laundrette or turn the underwear inside out, double the wear!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Your kidding me right?
    No you can't claim that type of thing, say it to Hoover if you want them to laugh down the phone at you :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

If you buy a car off a garage and it breaks, they fix it and give you a courtesy car to use, you are not out of pocket for their mistakes.

Actually a courtesy car often depends on the garage's policy and your insurance policy, Hoover don't cover your washing costs thats for you to do
    I have great family and friendly neighbours ( probably because I would not expect them to let me use their washing machine )

They are not so great then eh? :)
    Oh now the bill is €80

Thats lovely, now keep on paying it.

Its fixed :)

Advertisement