Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naionra Maigh Nuad

Options
  • 21-04-2009 11:14pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Is there a Naionra in Maynooth?When would I need to put my childs name down for the gaelscoil?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Address
    Naíonra Ghearóidín,
    23 Pebble Hill,
    Maigh Nuad,
    Contae Chill Dara.
    Tel
    01 628 9209
    Have fun finding "Pebble Hill", as I can't find it on maps.live.com :( Found a house in Pebble Hill, but nothing more.

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭shinobi

Attachment not found.

Came across it on google maps.

Hope this helps.:cool:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Go raibh maith agaibh:)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

shinobi wrote: »
    Attachment not found.

Came across it on google maps.

Hope this helps.:cool:
    That's the strange thing... the location where Google points to is in front of the Social Welfare Office, yet the "Pebble Hill" is an estate... suppose it's a case of ringing them and asking them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Gaelscoil Uí Fhiaich is on the Celbridge Road. http://homepage.eircom.net/~uifhiaich/

No information on their website about enrolment but afaik you should enrol as soon as possible. Their phone number is on the site - give them a ring and ask.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭gra26

I think you need to enrol them asap, my friend has hers enrolled since babies and apparently there's still no guarantee they'll get in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Buffman

Macros42 wrote: »
    Gaelscoil Uí Fhiaich is on the Celbridge Road.

As you head out the Celbridge road, it on the right hand side at the speedbumps. On the other side of the road is the new 'educate together' NS.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L or bigger plastic bottles or glass bottles to avoid the DRS fee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭TeenStar

my daughter goes here and loves it! She didn't join in Junior Infants but later on so I'm not sure about waiting lists. Luckily my 2nd dauther will get in now because she's a sibling. I feel like I cheated a bit! Good luck - can't recommend this school enough, lovely atmosphere - relaxed and inviting.

Advertisement