Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.qualityairsoftsupplies.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Howdy chaps,

Any chance you can get me the barrel bushing for a Socom Gear MEU 1911 (it's not the same as the TM or WE bushing). I've seen it popping up on the odd dodgy chinese site, but you guys might have a supplier.

Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

@ZeroSignal,

No problem my friend. If you would like RK-05, feel free to pre-order it using our website. (it not working at the moment, as there is some small error - too many people is watching it:)). If you place order by Sunday, we will be making next order on Monday usually it takes 10-15 working days (depends on the courier/supplier combination). We can get it faster, but it will cost extra. All AEGs come with basic upgrades (if aplicable):

- Piston head replaced with reinforced piston head with Ball Bearings. The Ball Bearings provide smoother spring operation and minimum mechanical resistance.
    - Plastic bushings replaced with, 6mm Bushings or 7mm steel Ball Bearings bushings.
    - Plastic spring Guide replaced with reinforced, metal spring guide with Ball Bearings.

At the top of already cheaper AEGs, you are getting free upgrades which save you another 40-50euro.

@gerrowadat,

I've already made an enquiry for that part. If we have a part number it will speed up the whole process.

Shop is back online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

TNTQ wrote: »
    @ZeroSignal,
    @gerrowadat,

I've already made an enquiry for that part. If we have a part number it will speed up the whole process.

Shop is back online.

It's for this : http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=26465

I lost the original bushing at Berget. I got the "Nova Barrel Bushing for Marui 1911A1 - Type 1 - Steel Black" from Redwolf, doesn't fit (too wide around the outer edge).

We need to wait untill Monday/Tuesday to get anwser regarding your barrel bushing, but I don't think there will be any problem.

We are experiencing technical problems with our website at the moment. In any queries please contact us: sales(at)qualityarsoftsupplies.com

Website is back, working!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

How much for shipping a steel Boyi AKS-74U to Dublin? :)

• Advertisement

ZeroSignal wrote: »
    How much for shipping a steel Boyi AKS-74U to Dublin? :)

150Euro my good sir. If you are looking to get it quick. I'm ordering AEGs today, so it will be faster than if you order Monday.

150Euro my good sir. If you are looking to get it quick. I'm ordering AEGs today, so it will be faster than if you order Monday.

Thanks. It's mostly for future reference. And that's a great price by the way. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

alright bud,any news on the masks?cheers deco

Hi Deco,

Sorry for not anwsering so long. Had been very busy:)
    Mask came today, as well as Madbull, Systema and KM-Head barrels. Also of internal parts and external accesories.

One more thing comming soon:

Fully functional, AN/PEQ-15 Advanced Target Pointer Illuminator Aiming Light from VFC.

Expecting them first week of November. Will be available in BLACK and TAN. Price TBA (around 80Euro)

76059739.jpg
    152ld.jpg
    55166564.jpg

P.S. thermo, gerrowadat - I didn't forget about you:D
    BR,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭chakav

Thanks for the amazing work done to my M4. Accuracy and ROF are now flippin' great.

Will be down soon to collect my new Black vest for the Mall trip to the UK.

• Advertisement

Your vest is on the way. Just one more question. Do you like your new KJW KP-06?

Your vest is on the way. Just one more question. Do you like your new KJW KP-06?

It only shoots perfectly dead straight and with great range at 326fps consistently;) And its so beautiful :eek:

kjw-gbb-kp06_4_mark.jpg

I like your pistol, you nutter

copyofrimg2472.jpg

It's absolute manhood extension:) Anyway, we just got delivery of tactical equipment:

Vests,
    Ammo Pouches,
    1-Point Slings,
    Spare Magazines,
    Gearbox Internals (of all kinds and shapes),
    Silencers,
    Rails,
    etc.

I'll post some movies and pictures from our upgraded AEGs and GBBs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 MrMuzik

I recently got a G&G GR15 Raider EBB (M4) from Quality Airsoft Supplies and i think this AEG deserves a review, i didn't find much on the internet about it but was recommend by Mike. if you want to buy something good, with blow back i would recommend this . the Internals are stock G&G parts which are good so no need to upgrade but i did get the upgraded precision inner barrel 6.04 250mm(Systema) and using a 9.6 battery I'm getting excellent range, over 1000 rpm and constant 3.21 Fps. great sound from this and first thing i noticed was bit of a Kick from it, you could feel the power of it.. its got full rail system on the front, nice weight to, the button next to the cocking lever works it resets the spring so there is no tension on it
    when you cock it the flap on the side opens (where your expended shell come out) and you can see the blow back in action... hop up is very good easy to adjust. battery is in the adjustable stock. got to say thanks to mike for all the help and advice and the best price. this is one of the best AEGs i have ever had in my hands. they live up to there name Quality Airsoft Supplies. Thanks guys..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

hi got the parts in the post today thanks!

top notch service, fast even on the hard to get parts thanks again!

thermo wrote: »
    hi got the parts in the post today thanks!

top notch service, fast even on the hard to get parts thanks again!

Hi Thermo,

I'm glad we are able to help. I like a challange in sourcing hard to get parts.

Below you can see one of our jobs. Gun was delivered by the customer in very bad shape.

- I'll leave paintjob without any coments (phota says all).

- AEG was firing at 130FPS, No compresion st all,

- Problems with feeding,

- Hop Up not responding

- Drilled Nozzle

p2509090824.jpg

After:

- AEG firing at constant 315 FPS with 0.2g BBs
    - ROF 1100RPM
    - Madbull 6.03mm Black Python 455mm Precision Barrel
    - High Speed Gears
    - Steel Bushings
    - Spring Guide with Ball Bearings
    - Piston Head with Ball Bearings
    - Low resistance wiring
    - Drilled Nozzle Replaced with ARES Steel Nozzle for FN SCAR 29.5mm
    - Madbull - Piston with 7 metal teeth
    - Stock Modified to Accept 9.6v Battery
    - D-Boys - Armor Rail Plates
    - VFC - RIS Front Grip - Knight's Type
    - King Arms - G27 Pistol Grip
    - Red Dot Scope ACOG Style
    - Silencer - Gametech Halo Type
    - Modded 300rds D-Boys High Cap

copyofdscf4403.jpg

Nice job but what was the final cost??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

+ 1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭skoolboi

Got these lads to do abit of work on my styer aug a2...........after 260e worth of upgrades it is f***ing savage. This may seem alot but when it fires consitantly at 328 fbs and constant rof at 1450 , i s**t you not, it was well worth it. Untill now i have never really seen grown men cry and been reduced to trembling recks on the ground behind cover beging for mammy.This monster of a gun can be heard roaring anywhere on the 11 acre land, ask anyone from SEACOM about this and they will conferm all of the above.
    My advise, if you want real help with your aeg or you want a new aeg, to a very high standared, only use the guys at www.qualityairsoftsupplies.com. The service is second to none and their work will not be beaten.
    Thanks for the service lads as always will be continuing to use your service even more then ever!!!!!!!!!

Sorry my Bad,

The way you see it at the picture. With all the accessories, 1 magazine and 1 9.6v battery, precision barrel, paint work, and replaced internals.

340Euro.

Gun Only - With all the internals, and precision barrel, 1 HighCap and 9.6v Batteyr - 200Euro

• Registered Users Posts: 45 mobprop667

absolutely top notch work on my aeg. cant say enough good things about you guys. i am going nowhere else. believe me.

You like a challenge eh?? If I posted a pic of a classic army selector plate do you think you could get one?

thermo wrote: »
    You like a challenge eh?? If I posted a pic of a classic army selector plate do you think you could get one?

Bring it on :) (Could you give us a ling to that picture)

Hey,

I saw your Kalash AKs have gone off your your site. What AKs can you get in and when? I've a couple of boys on my team who are looking for some Kalashs.

its a CA sa58 selector

Attachment not found.

@Thermo:

I'm looking for it:)

@Zero Signal:

Models we can get are:

CM.050EBB
    CM.042S Real Wood
    CM.042B
    CM.031
    CM.036A
    CM.042
    RK-05
    RK-12 Full Metal
    RK-03SW
    RK-08
    CM.046
    CM.040D
    ACTION AKMS

Forget about almost everything from G&G and VFC range.

Br,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Stonedog74

I just had my CA G36c upgraded by Quality Airsoft Supplies and have to say I cant belive the differance. The rate of fire has been increased to 1400 and shoots at 330fps. Also the range increase is unreal.
    The tacital vests are the best I've seen but then they are military grade. A special thanks for getting the Desert Eagle Chrome, WOW this thing looks like it will go through a wall!!!!

Having delt with many other suppliers I know I'll be going no where else.

Thanks Michal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Stonedog74 wrote: »
    I just had my CA G36c upgraded by Quality Airsoft Supplies and have to say I can belive the differance. The rate of fire has been increased to 1400 and shoots at 330fps. Also the range increase is unreal.

Over the limit, no?

Advertisement