Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychology + Law Plus

• 16-11-2009 10:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭

Just wondering did anyone do the Psychology Course? Or the Law Plus? And if so, any info on it? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Check this out for Law Plus:

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055573146

Its a pretty recent thread too, so ought to help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Thanks.

Anyone have info on Psychology in UL?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭wonderingabout

I'm a Psych student in ul. What do you wanna know?
    Also try this :http://www.ul.ie/courses/LM038.html

Hey just wondering about the course. You like it? What you hope to get out of it in the end? Whats UL like?

• Advertisement

Well i'm doing psychology & sociology. The course is very interesting but very challenging also. We've been exposed to many different areas of psychology.

At the end i hope to have a bs..providing we get accredited next year. I hope i'll be well set up to take on a masters. It's important to note that the psychology department in UL is very focused on social psychology.

Ul is the best place to be! i'm going on CoOp soon and don't wanna leave the place.

I see. Would you recommend psychology + sociology, or psychology on it's own as a 4 year course?

Really? What's so good about UL that people keep ranting on about? It must have some flaws?

Well i'm doing Psychology & Sociology and i love the combination. Sometimes i question why we're doing certain modules but thats the case in both psychology and sociology. I like the change/break you get from one subject to the other. Also if you think theres a chance you wont actually pursue psychology as a career in the future, a degree in both psychology and sociology will stand well to you.

I can't really say anything about Psychology on it's own. I know this is the first year that a Psychology Only course has been available so the only info you'll get regarding that is from 1st years.

Of course UL, has it's flaws. Everywhere does. I love the atmosphere around campus, the libaray is a fantastic facillity, and my classmates rock!
    Again, it's not about where you are but who you're with!

Advertisement