Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Advice Needed! Christmas Dress?

• 29-11-2009 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

Hi ladies, went shopping today to try and find a Christmas dress, I cant decide between these 2 so far and would welcome your opinions!Thanks :D

Attachment not found.

Attachment not found.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

I prefer the 2nd one personally, of course what looks best on you would all depend on your size/ body shape.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭mylittlepony

I prefer the 1st dress and cos my friend have a very similar for her 30th birthday and it was lovely.

The 2nd does not do what it suppose to be a 'Body Con' dress it ain't.
    It looks baggy for a striaght dress to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭leesmom

definately the 2nd one, tbh i think the first one is a bit old fashioned(sorry) :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Avenuegirl

If you're asking for an honest opinion...............

If you're under forty then they're both awful. If you're over 40 then they're meh, not very nice.

I'm sorry, that's only my opinion. If you love one go for it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

i prefer the 1st one the second one is a bit ick tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

Ha ha , thanks for all your very honest comments! Have actually bought a much plainer purple dress with a belt and pockets at the side.. you know the style Im sure!:D Thanks again :)

Advertisement