Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Present for a dog...

Options
  • 01-12-2009 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,954 ✭✭✭

Yes really :)

My neighbour sons who is ill and 14 has told his mum he doesn't want a Christmas present but wants her to buy him some Christmas presents for his dog.

She asked me to have a look online for something. I've never had a dog so have no idea where to start but I'd like to help.I was trying to think of something fun as the owner is only 14 but the only choices seem to be teddy bears and squeaky toys.

Is there anything fantastic out there that the dog might like and that might put a smile on the face of a 14year old owner? Otherwise is there anything practical that a dog owner would appreciate? I don't think she can spend too much so that's a consideration too.

Thank you for any ideas at all! :)

Comments

Advertisement