Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doesn't get much sicker, two British boys aged 10 charged with rape of girl

• 17-12-2009 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

...and we thought Ireland had problems with drug crime, disgusting rapists and paedophile priests (shaking their hands)...

Look here:

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE5BF4O720091216

Two British boys aged 10 charged with rape of girl

LONDON (Reuters) - Two 10-year-old boys have been charged with the rape of an 8-year-old girl in London, British police said on Wednesday.

The two boys are due to appear at Uxbridge Magistrate's Court in west London on Thursday.

"The incident took place in Hayes, in west London, on October 27, that's pretty much all the detail we have," a police spokesman said.

The individuals cannot be named because they are minors.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

England would want to take a look at itself as a society... etc.

Edit: the above statement is IRONIC. And unfortunately, Boards appears to badly need an irony smiley.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

*Gets popcorn and waits for a debate to start up speculating about the entire story and blaming the parents*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

<insert violent revenge fantasy here>

<ignore blatant hypocrisy of the above>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭az2wp0sye65487

When I was 10, I wouldn't have even known 'what went where' with regard to sex....

How did two 10 yr olds manage that? little scumbags

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,199 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

If you put them togehter they're 20, so it aint THAT bad!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Dudess wrote: »
    England would want to take a look at itself as a society... etc.

Stones and Glass Houses and all that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

<insert ignorant statement here about how nothing would be done if genders were reversed>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Nichololas

Maybe it was consensual rape.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Disgusting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

That was an oblique reference to the other thread about how there's something rotten in the state of Ireland because of those ****-wits shaking that guy's hand down in Kerry.
    Messed up stuff goes on everywhere, sadly... Holding Irish society accountable for backwards attitudes in certain corners of the island, for child abuse carried out by the clergy: what use is that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,518 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

could've been worse, they could have been 5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

MrStuffins wrote: »
    If you put them togehter they're 20, so it aint THAT bad!

So a 20 year old raping an 8 year old "aint THAT bad" by your standards??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

I know someone who's two brothers starting raping her at the age of three when they were 9 and 10. This isn't exactly new its just that some victims have finally found their voice. Its a weak voice all the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Dudess wrote: »
    That was an oblique reference to the other thread about how there's something rotten in the state of Ireland because of those ****-wits shaking that guy's hand down in Kerry.
    Messed up stuff goes on everywhere, sadly... Holding Irish society accountable for backwards attitudes in certain corners of the island, for child abuse carried out by the clergy: what use is that?

:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Are 10 year old boys even physically capable of rape?

I wouldn't be surprised if the term 'rape' is being used here to describe stripping & touching rather than penetration.

Not in any way condoning what these boys did, but I wonder if it really was 'rape', or if it was 'sexual assault'?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

I wouldn't be surprised if the term 'rape' is being used here to describe stripping & touching rather than penetration.

Not in any way condoning what these boys did, but I wonder if it really was 'rape', or if it was 'sexual assault'?

Are you Whoopi Goldberg?
    Speaking about Roman Polanski's arrest,
    Whoopi Goldberg, star of The Color Purple and Sister Act, said: "I know it wasn't rape-rape. I think it was something else, but I don't believe it was rape-rape.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Come on... they're kids... they were playing a "game"

- Drav!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

What have rock bands got to do with this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

When I was 10, I wouldn't have even known 'what went where' with regard to sex....

I blame <insert scene from horror flick>.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

what if you're stuck in a glass house with a stone beside you?

• Advertisement

The Master wrote: »
    Are you Whoopi Goldberg?

Sexual assault does not mean rape.

Rape = penetration, either orally or vaginally.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Two 10-year-old boys have been charged with the rape of an 8-year-old girl in London,
    ;)

Two 10-year-old boys have been charged with the rape of an 8-year-old girl in London
    The Master wrote: »
    ;)

Do you believe everything the media prints? The word 'rape' sells more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

Ruu wrote: »
    I blame <insert scene from horror flick>.

You're behind the times:

I blame <insert violent game here>

Do you believe everything the media prints? The word 'rape' sells more.

Yes , because this thread is all about the media trying to sensationalise a very boring story of two 10 year olds raping an 8 year old :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭wudangclan

Sick stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,199 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    So a 20 year old raping an 8 year old "aint THAT bad" by your standards??

Ok then, how about this one

Boys will be Boys like.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Long story short, a further product of the environment they are brought up in.
    Depressing.

There was a case recently in the states where a father shot his own son, when the dad found out the son had done similar.
    I can understand that to be quite straight.
    If I found that any of my four kids did similar, I would personally pull the trigger too.
    I'm sick to death of scum getting off and not being afraid of the law and the consequences of their actions.

The too politically correct can kiss my ass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 kenneth5

Surely it would be reprted as sexual assault if that's what it allegedly was? How many times do we hear of cases that were initially described as rape and turned out to be sexual assault.

Absolutly horrific thing to happen. When you hear of things like this happen in the third world it is usually put down to happening because the region isn't as developed or civilisied as the west but when you hear of it happening in a place like england you doubt stuff like this could ever be stopped completly. Kids raping kids - it doesn't get worse than that really:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

There's probably a rape mission in Modern Warfare 2, that's the only explaination for this !

Advertisement