Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Test: Sandwich multi-choice

Options
  • 14-01-2010 6:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭

I would like to see if a poll can have more than one answer....

Is there any way to do this?

(I'll be voting for crisps and cheese if it works)

What do you like in your sandwich?

Sign in to vote!
    This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Podman

ham
    Grand, thanks.

Feel free to delete / add ...

ham
    I can edit my post but not the Poll, why why why? I want beetroot!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

not hungry
    Yore not allowed! :)

ham
    Does anyone know why the number for Crisps is 9,000 and it says 100%, when according to the other stats it should be only 3, and the Cheese should be 100% and the Crisps only 75%?

picture.php?albumid=495&pictureid=4675

ham
    So what's up with the poll results?
    It's been twice now that something has gone wrong, at least this is just the test zone and, like a tech rehearsal, it's purpose is to see what errors could arise.

As you can see the most votes go to cheese, but the result is still only 80% (and corresponding values in the rest). Is it a problem with the formula? Was there a hack? Because I'd rather see the maths working right, than to have the results jigged around. It's obvious that the previous 2 phantom votes for crisps is still in there somewhere. Would appreciate some feedback when it get's figured out, thanks.

picture.php?albumid=495&pictureid=4697

Also, it sometimes takes a few pages of posts before the OP realizes that the poll needs more choices or something. For example, I forgot to include Tomato, I'm pretty sure it would get a few votes.

1. Is there any way (within the same thread) to close one poll, publish the stats, and then open another with the updated choices?
    2. Is it possible in the future for the OP or an Admin to change the choices of the original poll?
    3. Is the better option to start a new thread with an updated poll?

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement