Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Eircom router (P-660HW-T1 v3) + Torrenting

Options
  • 30-03-2010 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

So... has anything managed to get uTorrent working on the new router Eircom supplied (Zyxel P-660HW-T1 v3)? Whenever I turn on uTorrent, I can no longer browse - pages never load. Messenger still works but not browsing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 madmannwithabow

hey gwame im having the exact same problem. have changed Max NAT/Firewall Session Per User to 4096 and still no luck. anyone out there found a solution yet?
    im gonna keep troubleshooting and come back if i find anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭OMG Its EoinD

well maybe the torrent is taking up all your DL speed which increases pings which is causing you to time out ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Jagle

Eircom dont allowing illegal torrenting, perhaps a phone call to them to see if your being throttled or if utorrent traffic is being blocked? presuming your using it to download legal stuff that is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭OMG Its EoinD

No ISP condones illegal downloading.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Jagle

yes but none but eircom actively police its networks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Torrent configuration thread
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055334444
    Don't drift off into what's legal and not legal, or anything dodgy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement