Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBOX Live Streamed Videos dont work

Options
  • 12-05-2010 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I've had my XBOX since Christmas 2008 and the videos on XBOX Live such as Inside XBOX have never worked. I've got 1MB Eircom Broadband which had to be downgraded to half a MB because we couldnt get a good connection somehow, even though I can see Cork City from my house!! Any Ideas on how to solve this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

I've had my XBOX since Christmas 2008 and the videos on XBOX Live such as Inside XBOX have never worked. I've got 1MB Eircom Broadband which had to be downgraded to half a MB because we couldnt get a good connection somehow, even though I can see Cork City from my house!! Any Ideas on how to solve this?

Try a different provider who doesn't offer DSL, like permanet/digiweb etc, not the mobile providers Vodafone/o2.

Advertisement