Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice neede on new setup

• 08-06-2010 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi folks,

Been reading around trying to figure out what would be the best thing for me, but I am still confused.
    I'm moving to a new house with my gf. We had an eircom line in my last house, but kept getting stung with bills of 70e+ each month for line rental, broadband and call costs. I'd like to bring this down to 35e for a wireless broadband connection and about 5-10e a month.

I've been looking at Blueface, Skype and Claritytele but I am more confused than ever. We are just going to need the phone for calls to our parents landlines, mobiles, and other landlines during the day. We wont need a lot of minutes, a pay as you go service would be best, but a subscription service for about a fiver would be perfect. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Been looking at this phone:
    http://www.cordless-phones.uk.com/voip-phones/voip-dect-phones/siemens-gigaset-a580-ip

Think it would be perfect. Anyone have any problems with it?

Thanks in advance
    Turlaxx

Advertisement