Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone, what plan should I get?

Options
  • 01-08-2010 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hey guys, I've decided to get the iPhone 4. Currently I'm on PAYG with my good ol' Nokia, and I'm thinking I'll have to switch to a bill now.

Bearing that in mind, can any of you help recommend a plan for me? I don't particularly mind which company.

OK so here's what I'm probably looking at:

-60 mins of calls a month is probably sufficient.

-Hmm, I tend to send an awful lot of txts, might need unlimited...

-2gb of data a month are probably enough.

Obviously fitting this perfectly could be difficult, but all suggestions welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,494 ✭✭✭✭guil

with 02 ya can get the advance 150, 150 mins 100 texts and unlimited calls and texts to 02 with 2gb data for 40 per month

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Tbh, I'm loving the 02 e60 a month plan. Once a previous critic, I'm actually very happy with them now. My girlfriend requires much texting and the unlimited texts to any network plan is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,494 ✭✭✭✭guil

banquo wrote: »
    Tbh, I'm loving the 02 e60 a month plan. Once a previous critic, I'm actually very happy with them now. My girlfriend requires much texting and the unlimited texts to any network plan is good.
    thats the one i'm on but i chose free 02 to 02 calls

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Col Man

I appreciate all the replies everyone. Yeah I know there's a few more threads regarding iPhone 4 priceplans, but I guess I felt I thought asking more specific questions on a separate thread could work better. O2 plan doesn't sound too bad... Hmm...

• Advertisement
Advertisement