Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

broadband advice please

• 03-08-2010 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi
    I'm out around kildavin, wexford just off the N80 and am in desperate need of decent internet. currently we are messing about with Three mobile broadband and honestly even in carlow town its rubbish-avoid it!!
    So need a good broadband but don't know what providers operate out here? Got a leaflet about regional broadband but im not sure how good that will be-any opinions on it?
    Don't have a phone line and would consider getting one if eircom was guaranteed to be available out here but from what they have said they will have to come out set up a phone line and sign into a contract before even knowing if there will be a possibility for the 'net here.
    I really didn't think by 2010 it'd still be this hard to get a decent internet connection outside of dublin city center!!
    As it stands we pay twenty a month for the most temper-mental little stick and could seriously do with some advice from people about what provider offers good service and are sound...
    tanks:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭jimmyendless

I'm in the same position except I'm in cork and I have O2 mobile broadband. Gonna move to DSL but not sure of which company to go to. I have been with eircom and smart in the past. I remember that the eircom connection was pretty good but would drop off an odd time and then smart was worse again and had terrible customer support.

Advertisement