Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alernatives to Eircom for 1MB Broadband?

• 22-11-2010 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭

Hi

Does anyone know if there are any alernatives ISP's to eircom for 1MB Broadband.

As far as I know the max speed our phone line can support is 1MB as we live in rural Donegal. At least this was the case when we got broadband.

I think eircom 1MB is rather expensive and 10GB cap is very low.

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on any other good 1MB deals?

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Any other Eircom re-seller in Ireland basically,
    But you will find that most of them will sell you a package of "upto" 7MB,

So you have UTV, Digiweb, Vodafone etc to choose from, how much are you paying Eircom right now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭henke

Well each bill is coming in round the 114 mark for a bi-monthy period so thats approx 57 a month.

This also includes charges for calls (approx. 6 a month) and line rental.

Thanks I will take a look at the providers you have listed and see if there are any better deals out there.

It was just that I didnt see any other advertise 1MB broadband but I see what you mean when you say 'up to'.

Cheers

Advertisement