Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ITV1 +1

• 11-01-2011 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi guys

Anyone have the frequency details for this...launched today?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 305 ✭✭reaper180

freq 10891
    symbol rate 22000
    polarity horizontal
    fec 5/6

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭mrsmaths

Ta.

Do you know the FEC?

Actually, just found out it doesn't launch until 8pm this evening...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 305 ✭✭reaper180

try 5/6

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 401 ✭✭holidaysong

For those with a Freesat box it'll be number 112 on the EPG.

• Advertisement

You're a star. Cheers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

I have it as:

ITV1+1 Frequency
    V
    2/3

It's showing "ITV 1 + 1 launches 8pm tonight"

It's in a number of places, regional variations I guess.

Actually is there a HD version of this??

Don't know about the HD version, but found this:

Sunday, January 9, 2011
    ITV1+1 on Sky channel number.....
    ITV1+1 will be on Sky Channel 180, reports suggest.

This EPG number is currently occupied by ITV4+1, but it is showing no programme data from Tuesday 11th January, therefore we can assume that the data is not available as the channels will not be available as it will be replaced by ITV1+1.

However, another report has suggested that ALL ITV"1+1" channels will be moving around to other Sky channel numbers:
    ITV1 +1 - 131
    ITV2 +1 - 179
    ITV3 +1 - 180
    ITV 4 +1- 228

And we're live!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Suspiria79

I had ITV 1, 2 and 4 in the other channels area and was wondering why they vanished, today. Now I can't get them back. None of the ITV codes will work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭sonic85

i dont have itv or utv - tried the codes but they didnt work. any advice?

got it working but its a bit of a pain getting to them - have to go to other services. is there any way of transferring them so theyre with the rest of the channels

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭Rick_

If you're using a Sky box, no there isn't.

I shall be updating the FTA Guide shortly to include the details of ITV 1+1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Trevord

The "launch" was not exactly big budget.

At 8pm precisely it began with the 7pm itv1 continuity announcement for Emmerdale.

Does what it says on the tin I suppose.

Suspiria79 wrote: »
    I had ITV 1, 2 and 4 in the other channels area and was wondering why they vanished, today. Now I can't get them back. None of the ITV codes will work.

Do you mean they are gone as in deleted or they aren't working anymore?

Mine are all there and still working. If you do a google search for the frequency details you should easily find them, then you you'll have to add them in again.

Edit: Or use Paddy's thread as it has all the details: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055520627

yeah i have a sky box. balls anyway! thanks

Trevord wrote: »
    The "launch" was not exactly big budget.

At 8pm precisely it began with the 7pm itv1 continuity announcement for Emmerdale.

Does what it says on the tin I suppose.

I know, I was expecting maybe some words about it but nope just straight into it. Fair enough I suppose!

shinny wrote: »
    Do you mean they are gone as in deleted or they aren't working anymore?

Mine are all there and still working. If you do a google search for the frequency details you should easily find them, then you you'll have to add them in again.

Edit: Or use Paddy's thread as it has all the details: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055520627

All channels in 'other channels' vanished. I tried putting in the codes for all the channels again. I can get Channel 4 and more4 +1 but none of the ITV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,131 ✭✭✭John mac

Suspiria79 wrote: »
    All channels in 'other channels' vanished. I tried putting in the codes for all the channels again. I can get Channel 4 and more4 +1 but none of the ITV.

try rebooting the box (un plug for 2 mins~)before re-entering the codes.

• Advertisement

John mac wrote: »
    try rebooting the box (un plug for 2 mins~)before re-entering the codes.

Tried that. No channels found. It's an old sky box so I guess that has something to do with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭Bertie Bassett

I have a Grundig Freesat box and ITV+1 hasn't been added automatically. I can get it (and UTV+1) in non freesat mode but it is not on 112 or the EPG. Does anyone know if this is a regional thing where the launch UTV+1/ITV+1 has been delayed for some reason or might it be problem with my box?
    I tried rebooting and also retuning with a London postcode and it added ITV+1 but I prefer the Northern Ireland order of channels (ITV, Ch4 etc. are not on the first page of the EPG with the London postcode).
    Heart was added ok so the automatic tuning is working.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 401 ✭✭holidaysong

You won't get it on the EPG yet with an NI postcode.

http://www.u.tv/plus1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭Bertie Bassett

Thanks for that Holidaysong, I'll have to consider whether the layout of the London EPG with ITV+1 is preferable to having UTV without ITV+1 on the EPG. (Swings and Roundabouts)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Rat_Catcher

ITV1+1 is now on channel 131 on the Sky EPG

You can get the UK EPG by going to Sky News, pressing the red button and removing your viewing card.

This is a permanent solution if you are using the Sky box but don't subscribe to sky but obviously a bit messy if you're a subscriber as you have to put the card back in to get RTE or your other subscription channels.

ITV1+1 is now on channel 131 on the Sky EPG

You can get the UK EPG by going to Sky News, pressing the red button and removing your viewing card.

This is a permanent solution if you are using the Sky box but don't subscribe to sky but obviously a bit messy if you're a subscriber as you have to put the card back in to get RTE or your other subscription channels.

Got very excited about this but it didn't work :(...does it also work for the newer HD boxes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Interstingly I have an old Grundig box that is using the UK EPG. The other day one of the newish Star Wars movies was on ITV but a notice was displayed on the +1 channel. Something about rights and could not be shown.

Odd that ITV would not have the rights to show movies they have purchased on time delay stations...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,936 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Seen the same thing on ITV4+1. It does seem weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Rat_Catcher

mrsmaths wrote: »
    Got very excited about this but it didn't work :(...does it also work for the newer HD boxes?

I don't have a HD box, works on both the SKY and SKY+ boxes I have. You do need to remove the card while the interactive Sky News screen is on though, other than that I can only assume it doesn't work with HD boxes. Sorry to get your hopes up... we live and learn I guess.

• Advertisement
Advertisement