Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

custom sprayed warrior l96

• 23-01-2011 9:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

ok guys i have this warrior l96 for sale have to sell cause i have too many guns lyin around (its an addiction ya see) chronoed at .96j perfect working order, there is no bipod with it.
    comes with 3 mags(not splitting mags from gun, you want the mags buy the gun) based in limerick and can travel within reason

selling for 160 (no offers unless you can collect yourself)
    will not sell to -18s
    not really interested in trades;) (like i said its an addiction)

Attachment not found.

Attachment not found.

Attachment not found.

Attachment not found.

will post better pics soon
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭johnjoe96

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭OutsiderAkuma

I know you said you won't split the Mags, but you may remember me. You were buying this I think, and only wanted 2 mags, I was suppose to get the other one and the broken one,well I never got the mag as buyer stopped replying to me,I'm still magless and they are never in stock,if you do decide to sell a mag or two, please keep me in mind, thanks alot johnjoe

would really like to sell altogether mate, if it dont sell ill think about it and pm you anyway. :)

open to offers lads

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭OutsiderAkuma

Oh of course! Lovely camo job on it too!! It's a bragain!!
    I hope you sell it, but if not, any time feel free to pm. Good luck with sale mate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Zaku212

This looks a awful lot like the l96 you got before crimbo for less than you're asking.

yea but when i got it bbs were getting jammed and it turned out to be a barrel issue so spent 50 bobs to get that fixed and 20 labour, so thats why but like i said im open to offers.

1st and only price drop 130 if it dont sell this week ill keep it.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Patrick 1

Hey! dont keep the rifle! I'll buy, can you get to LAC anytime soon? Took me a bit to get the funds together.

Bump, btw

sorry mate i sold it already just last week. a mate bought it.
    im at lac most weeks though, mods can close thread thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement