Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom usage

Options
  • 05-03-2011 3:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hey everyone ! I was just wondering how eircom charges it's customers ? Do they charge like o2broadband ? I am a former o2 customer but changed because o2 is very meticulous in broadband usage. My bill went up as high as 100 euro. Is the broadband usage unlimited for eircom ? Because I tend to watch a lot of shows everyday and I'm afraid my bill will appear high.
    Reply needed soon. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

I think their "unlimited" package is subject to 250 GB per month. I could be incorrect but there's definitely a cap.

I'm currently on their ngb package receiving 5MB per month. My data allowance is 30GB Upload+Download combined.

I've had jaw dropping bills in the past because of the silly cap. You should post something similiar or have a mod move this to the >talk to > eircom forum for a more detailed answer from their support staff.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Def download and use a download meter just to have an idea what your using, then you can decide what you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

check it on eircoms website, although my package is 50gb per month and we constantly go over it, a few gb's here and there but it doesnt ever bill us any more

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to the Broadband forum

dudara

Advertisement