Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email address to cancel ''Email Protector''

Options
  • 06-03-2011 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

I have an eircom account in which I have a landline. Im being changed €2 a month for email protector which I have no use for. I rang eircom and they said I have to email them to cancel this part of the service. They gave me an email address but when I emailed it the delivery failed ie the address is not a valid one. Can anybody help me here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Yes_Man wrote: »
    I have an eircom account in which I have a landline. Im being changed €2 a month for email protector which I have no use for. I rang eircom and they said I have to email them to cancel this part of the service. They gave me an email address but when I emailed it the delivery failed ie the address is not a valid one. Can anybody help me here?

Hi Yes_Man
    the correct address for this is eircomnetcontracts@eircom.net. If you have any further probelms with this just let me know.
    Tony

Advertisement