Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my sergal hms build

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

Looks cool, lots of hours to get that finished but will be worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭peter bermingham

between that and lerning to fly me plane i should have it finished next year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

You could host the photos on photobucket or one of them, and possibly display them build photos in the posts. Looks great.

ya its not to bad theirs a lot of work in it as its my first ship it takes time to make sure its right their well worth doing

me hms victory so far not being at it for awhile now ready for second planking the amount of work in these ships is unreal

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

me hms victory so far not being at it for awhile now ready for second planking the amount of work in these ships is unreal

Imagine the work of them building the real ones when they did.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭Wexfordboy89

wouldnt have the patience to build that only just have the patience to build my model tanks!!

robbie7730 wrote: »
    Imagine the work of them building the real ones when they did.
    would have being some job all right

wouldnt have the patience to build that only just have the patience to build my model tanks!!
    not to bad so far its the rigging thats going to play hell with me mind

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭Wexfordboy89

not to bad so far its the rigging thats going to play hell with me mind

a stress ball will be needed for that.suppose its not as bad as one of those ones you build in a bottle with the tiny rigging :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement