Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom wireless broadband problem

Options
  • 16-04-2011 1:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, ive had eircom NGB now for a few weeks and everything was fine with the wireless on my laptop until my girlfriend got a new laptop today,my connection is perfect but hers comes on for about a minute then shuts off? Ive tried troubleshooting the problem and it says"network cable unplugged or not working"
    PLEASE HELP! thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,288 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from N&F.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 shaneyboy7

sorry? dont understand

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,288 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

shaneyboy7 wrote: »
    sorry? dont understand

You posted in a completely unrelated section, so I moved it to Wireless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Is your gf trying to connect by wireless? You say "network cable unplugged" which would only come up for network cards, not wireless?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Cocospud

I am having the exact same problem with my broadband....
    Any advice on it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement