Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Babies Thread!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

this is Elisha 14 months

DSCF2020.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

Hacked the colour of Isobel's eyes are beautiful so blue.

Butterfly love your Isobel has a very wise face hard to believe she only 9 days old, so cute.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

My little man Seán 20 months

Attachment not found.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭lonestargirl

@ Positron, my little man must be almost exactly the same age as your lady (born Jan 7th).

Here he is: day 1; 3 weeks old; having a snooze; got my socks; ready for food

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Beautiful babies everyone.:)
    @ Positron, my little man must be almost exactly the same age as your lady (born Jan 7th).

Here he is: day 1; 3 weeks old; having a snooze; got my socks; ready for food
    Can I ask, in this photo, where is his trousers/suit from? It's the cutest thing I have ever seen on a baby.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/266889/162607.jpg

I have a family member who is pregnant and I would love to get it for baby.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭positron

lonestargirl, he's very very cute. Our girl looks about same size as him I would say, may be tiny bit smaller, she's now just over 7 kgs. And it's a really cute outfit on that second picture, no wonder Purple_Bobbin is looking for similar.

Here's her again, @ 5 months

5827367353_56c85b6f20.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭newmammy2011

Beautiful babies everyone.:)

Can I ask, in this photo, where is his trousers/suit from? It's the cutest thing I have ever seen on a baby.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/266889/162607.jpg

I have a family member who is pregnant and I would love to get it for baby.

I got the same little outfits for my twins. They came from friends of ours in the states. The name on them is "carters". Dont know if anywhere here stocks them. Sizes are quite small.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭lonestargirl

I got the same little outfits for my twins. They came from friends of ours in the states. The name on them is "carters". Dont know if anywhere here stocks them. Sizes are quite small.

Yes, they are from Carters. We were living in the US when Liam was born. They have them on their website but it doesn't deliver internationally. I didn't find them too small, that's a newborn size that we had to buy for him as he was swamped in 0-3 month clothes.
    positron wrote: »
    lonestargirl, he's very very cute. Our girl looks about same size as him I would say, may be tiny bit smaller, she's now just over 7 kgs.
    She's adorable. Liam is almost 8kg now and a solid little chap, such a change as he was scrawny and just 3kg when born.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

the placenta makes the picture a bit blurry, but my baby at around -10 weeks old :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,004 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

My little dude at 1month:
    zikopx.jpg

8 months:
    fddlvt.jpg

1 year:
    2mo5d2d.jpg

He's now 1 year and 5 months and a lot bigger and bolder :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

KIds how they look today :
    picture.php?albumid=1382&pictureid=9341
    picture.php?albumid=1382&pictureid=9340
    SAmantha age 11

picture.php?albumid=1382&pictureid=9343
    Boys age 5 and 4 Ben and Ryan

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=1382&pictureid=9345
    ben is in black

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=1382&pictureid=9344
    Ryan is in blue

Your daughter Samantha is beautiful. Lucky girl :)

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Butterflylove

My beauitful Isobelle only 9 days old at the mo :D
    265609_10150697417405704_577670703_19425372_8281802_o.jpg

271391_10150697307735704_577670703_19423962_7714670_o.jpg

An Update-
    Trying to take hand prints and it getting a bit messy!!

and Laughing at Daddy @ 5weeks old :D

Advertisement