Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kittens

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭audreyp

So cute! I really want kittens now!!! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

audreyp wrote: »
    So cute! I really want kittens now!!! :-)

My house is falling down around us, we've had take away twice this weeks, wasting sooooo much time playing with her :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

Justask wrote: »
    My house is falling down around us, we've had take away twice this weeks, wasting sooooo much time playing with her :eek:

You not wasting any time your bonding :D

GizmoAndFanta.jpg

These are my two new babies! Gizmo and Fanta. We went with a boy and a girl in the end as we fell in love with those two. Already very cheeky, they have been up on the table and in the bed and that was only on day two!! Fanta stole food from my plate, he was too quick for me!

They have very lovable personalities, I am such a doting mother!! :-)

• Advertisement

GizmoAndFanta.jpg

These are my two new babies! Gizmo and Fanta. We went with a boy and a girl in the end as we fell in love with those two. Already very cheeky, they have been up on the table and in the bed and that was only on day two!! Fanta stole food from my plate, he was too quick for me!

Awwww they are gorgeous and brillant names :) I hope you get lots of love and fun with them for many many years :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭BengaLover

i have 2 males and a female..For some reason our adult neutered male sprays and marks, and its probably only time before the youngster catches on and does it too..wish we had got all females..they like to stay close and dont spray!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭Lillylilly

Justask wrote: »
    Attachment not found.

My first time to post pictures, hope it works

She is just gorgeous, SO tiny!
    What did you name her?

Lillylilly wrote: »
    She is just gorgeous, SO tiny!
    What did you name her?

Her name is Willow, Shes much bigger now and soooooooo bold :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭Lillylilly

Gorgeous name... Now I'm broody for another little one :p

• Advertisement

GizmoAndFanta.jpg

Awww miss them lots here the house is really quiet without them all. How are they getting on?

They are both great! Spoiled already!

They sleep in my bed and try take food from me all the time!
    They are heading into the vet tomorrow for their last boosters!
    Gizmo is not shy at all anymore, took her about a week but loves her cuddles now! She has a great personality! Fanta settled straight in!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭serenacat

congrats they are gorge!!

They are both great! Spoiled already!

They sleep in my bed and try take food from me all the time!
    They are heading into the vet tomorrow for their last boosters!
    Gizmo is not shy at all anymore, took her about a week but loves her cuddles now! She has a great personality! Fanta settled straight in!

Great to hear they are both settled and doing great, I think Gizmo was overwhelmed here with the amount of other cats and the noise that comes with living with a three year old, your house is obviously calmer :) keep in touch and post pics as they grow :D

Advertisement