Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help find missing dog from caherdavin area

• 26-05-2011 2:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Attachment not found.hi there,my dog went missing from my home in caherdavin meadows at about 2 pm on wedensday 25th may 2011,he is a small brown and white dog,he is mostly white,his face is brown and white,his ears are brown,he has a brown patch on the lower part of his back and another brown patch that covers part of his bottom and tail,the rest of his body is white,he is 9 months old.if anybody has any information atall about him please contact me,thank you

Laura

GOT MY DOG BACK TODAY,THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO OFFERED THEIR HELP AND THANKS TO JOHN PAUL FOR FINDING HIM

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

You can upload the picture to imageshack.us and then use the picture uploaded or link. Live in dooradoyle but will keep an eye out.

Contact police, local vets (not just your own) and pounds. I hope he is found. Does he have a collar / chip?

🤪

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Hi Laura.

I'm over other side of the river too, but would help if people knew what kind of a pup he is also (sounds like a JRT).

Hope he turns up safe and well for you.

Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭golden8

Have you put up posters rang the pound and radio stations. I will keep an eye out for you.

Hope you find your pet.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭timesnewroman

I was walking my dog in the Condell Road (towards town) yesterday (around 3pm) when a dog passed us on his/her own. The stray seemed a little timid and ran passed us, before walking in the direction of the Clonmacken Roundabout. If you were able to upload a pic, I could set your mind at ease as to whether it was your dog or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Will keep an eye out,also that side of town

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

If you're having a problem uploading a pic, feel free to email me at clareman@gmail.com and I'll upload it for you

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I'm out in Caherdavin as well, will let you know if I see him.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭lauraww

thank you,hopefully i will hav a pic up here soon

I was walking my dog in the Condell Road (towards town) yesterday (around 3pm) when a dog passed us on his/her own. The stray seemed a little timid and ran passed us, before walking in the direction of the Clonmacken Roundabout. If you were able to upload a pic, I could set your mind at ease as to whether it was your dog or not.

thank you hopefully i will have a pic up soon

Clareman wrote: »
    If you're having a problem uploading a pic, feel free to email me at clareman@gmail.com and I'll upload it for you

hi clareman,i just sent you a photo of toby

• Advertisement

Thanks to everyone who has replied to and looked at this post,

hopefully i will get him back soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

lauraww wrote: »
    Thanks to everyone who has replied to and looked at this post,

hopefully i will get him back soon

please let us know if/when you find him. We'll all keep a look out, good luck!

i uploaded a picture
    thank you very much for your time

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Sorry I didn't upload the picture lauraww, real world got in the way for a while, I see you've been sorted so I won't upload the 1 you sent me

thank you

Clareman wrote: »
    Sorry I didn't upload the picture lauraww, real world got in the way for a while, I see you've been sorted so I won't upload the 1 you sent me

i did thank you very much

Advertisement