Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

anniehoo wrote: »
    Here ya go...

Bord na Móna vouchers
    Attachment not found.

Thanks Anniehoo - what was I doing wrong ?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

the claen start ones are Buy 2 pay for 1 at Superquinn for E1.99 so 2 for E1.99 less 2 x 50c coupons, 2 for 99c

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

siber wrote: »
    Thanks Anniehoo - what was I doing wrong ?
    No idea...i created a pdf no problem so should print fine also.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭proulx

Bord na mona firestarter on special offer in tesco at the moment too

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭purplestar77

siber wrote: »
    I noticed a discussion on the Money Saving Expert UK forum where some members on there had €5 Huggies Vouchers. It seems that when they purchase particular packs they come with both £5 and €5 vouchers. Obviously the €5 vouchers are of no use to those who are UK based. There are a number of people on there willing to donate their €5 vouchers.

I no longer have a requirement for Nappies but I'm sure some of these €5 vouchers would be of use to some of you on here.

Here is a link to this discussion: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3497077

I got a bunch of these Huggies Euro coupons in the post today from some really nice couponers in the UK ..... however I didn't realise they are just for use with Huggies Newborn range only (my LO is in size 4+:D), so in the spirit of giving, I'd like to pass them on to someone that will use them.

So if anyone has newborns or babies on the way, pls PM me with your address and I'll post them out to you. They are €2 coupons for huggies (valid till 31/12/12), also 50c off Johnsons baby powder, baby shampoo etc (valid till 31/12/11).

VOUCHERS ARE NOW GONE - 27.09.11

• Advertisement

all valid to 3-10-11, which is a week away, so may just be valid for 7 days, if someone else wants to print them off tomorrow and see whay date is on the coupons

Good News - I tried these this morning and they now have an expiry date of 4th Oct. So it appears that you have a week to use them once you print them.
    On that basis, I guess it's best to just print these when you expect to use them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

caffoc wrote: »
    i was charged full price, so i went to customer service. The manager was called and she just said that the offer was over and leaflet was only while stocks last. Wasn't in the mood for an arguement so just asked for refund and returned the goods.

but... stocks had lasted, otherwise, what were you buying?! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭lilacclery

Big bottle of Persil Small & Mighty in Dunnes for €6.79 with pigsback coupon €4.79, think it was a 42 wash bottle was in a big hurry with cranky child so didn't stop to purchase, I'm stocked up with Woolite from tesco offer last week anyhow.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭ladycam

lilacclery wrote: »
    Big bottle of Persil Small & Mighty in Dunnes for €6.79 with pigsback coupon €4.79, think it was a 42 wash bottle was in a big hurry with cranky child so didn't stop to purchase, I'm stocked up with Woolite from tesco offer last week anyhow.

54 wash is on offer in Supervalu for €6.75, less coupon €4.75
    Bought a few bottles the other night:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

ladycam wrote: »
    lilacclery wrote: »

54 wash is on offer in Supervalu for €6.75, less coupon €4.75
    Bought a few bottles the other night:D

Don't bother, get the woolite it's way cheaper with the tesco offer plus coupon!

• Advertisement

One new Tesco deal I spotted where you can use your coupons:

Avonmore Fresh Soup Cartons in Tesco €1.99 each or 2 for €3
    Use 2 x 65 cents off Avonmore Coupons and get them for €1.70 for 2 or 85 cents each.

These are pigsback coupons, but are no longer available online.
    The ones I have already printed have an expiry date of 30th Sept 2011.

I though I had a pdf of this voucher but unfortunately I cannot locate it. If anybody else has it they might post it on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭sassa

You can still get the avonmore coupons here
    http://www.loveirishfood.ie/coupons.aspx

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Bic 2 Sensitive Disposable Razor 10's are €2.29 in Tesco. There's a €2 coupon posted previously. www.bicsmile.com

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭stirliz

Dunnes one is also 54 wash ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭PopTarts

snubbleste wrote: »
    Bic 2 Sensitive Disposable Razor 10's are €2.29 in Tesco. There's a €2 coupon posted previously. www.bicsmile.com

Offer has ended?

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/shopping/2011/09/woman-arrested-for-coupon-fraud

I haven't used any pigspack coupons as photocopies and just for that reason, that I shouldn't do so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,117 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Hey folks
    The UK site - beforeishop.co.uk has some great coupons however I need to install the coupon printer to be able to print them and my system wont let me install it - any suggestions?

snubbleste wrote: »
    This coupon Is out of date I tried it before

Dovies wrote: »
    Hey folks
    The UK site - beforeishop.co.uk has some great coupons however I need to install the coupon printer to be able to print them and my system wont let me install it - any suggestions?
    Does it have euro coupons ??

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Whitehawk

Hey folks
    Irishchick wrote: »

Same! everything is in GBP....
    tho there is a nice amount of them there wish they would work/ where in euros!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭lau1247

stirliz wrote: »
    http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/shopping/2011/09/woman-arrested-for-coupon-fraud

I haven't used any pigspack coupons as photocopies and just for that reason, that I shouldn't do so :)

What you said above is not really applicable.. from the article she basically scan coupon to get money off even though she didn't buy the product from the coupon. If you use it for the correct product there shouldn't be any problem..

theoretical example: she took 1 eur comfort coupon and make 10 copies. She goes off and buy 10 x 1 eur milk. She used the coupon for the milk essentially nabbing her free shopping. that would be fraud IMO.

that was my read of it..

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

Whitehawk wrote: »
    Hey folks
    Irishchick wrote: »

Maybe if we all emailed them we could persuade them to offer euro coupons too??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,117 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Whitehawk wrote: »

Its the GBP coupons I want!

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Whitehawk

lau1247 wrote: »
    What you said above is not really applicable.. from the article she basically scan coupon to get money off even though she didn't buy the product from the coupon. If you use it for the correct product there shouldn't be any problem..

theoretical example: she took 1 eur comfort coupon and make 10 copies. She goes off and buy 10 x 1 eur milk. She used the coupon for the milk essentially nabbing her free shopping. that would be fraud IMO.

that was my read of it..
    ya thats what i got from it as well.... if one has a 1 eur comfort coupon ofc they can use it for 1 euro off comfort.. each time they shop till it runs out but ofc you cant use it from something else like milk as per example above... however if it works for something else im kinda suprised at that as well as i know in tesco i just had them a load of coupons and they scan em all and then had the ones back to me that did not scan... so i know this would not work in tesco...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

I do not read out a word saying that the coupons were used for wrong products :) . It just talks about photocopying the coupon.

I know that Pigspacks are fine, as because you keep printing them with different codes and it's ok.

But what about the ones like knorr and persil and so on? They do only say that one per purchase, not one per transaction :confused: ? So it's still ok to use them multiples? :(

I do not read out a word saying that the coupons were used for wrong products :) . It just talks about photocopying the coupon.

I know that Pigspacks are fine, as because you keep printing them with different codes and it's ok.

But what about the ones like knorr and persil and so on? They do only say that one per purchase, not one per transaction :confused: ? So it's still ok to use them multiples? :(

They say one per purchase so if you have purchased 10 you can use ten. Coupon fraud is doctoring coupons (ie on photoshop) or using a coupon for something you havent purchased.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭SEORG

I went to tescos last night and used 4 knorr coupons & 4 comfort coupons at the self scanning till. The first 2 went through fine and the rest had to be approved individually but they went through no problem. Guy attending the tills was very helpful, he just checked that I had the same amount of items as vouchers.

Comfort Pure 42 wash is €2.67 at the moment
    Knorr Quicksoup is still 2 for €2........this seems to be only on selected ones though from what I could see.

€16.88 became €8.68.

Havent had any luck finding new coupons latley. Anyone else have any luck??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I'm still looking for a huggies voucher if anyone has one spare...thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement