Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

jamie72 wrote: »
    Oh I do like the ego lanyard and I'm constantly dropping my battery on the floor, where abouts are you located? Paying four euro for it and then 2.40 for postage seems like a waste.

Dundalk, possibly get away with 60c letter, I can double check tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

ardle1 wrote: »
    Dundalk, possibly get away with 60c letter, I can double check tomorrow!

Ah class, so am I! I'll PM you tomorrow evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭o0maverick0o

cant be viewed it says i have no permision to view the page... what is it?

cant be viewed it says i have no permision to view the page... what is it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

http://e-cigshop.eu/e-cig-components-spare-parts/GS-H2-Clearomizer
    Use the code

15OFF

at checkout for that product only.

BUT ONLY IF YOU JOIN THE VAPING IRELAND FB GROUP!
    Well, not now, I've ruined that. Sorry heliguy.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Smok's Terminator (Killer clone) + the adapter w/o the gammy tank is €4.59 at Vaperus.ie.

That's about as bargain-y a bargain as I've ever seen outside of a freebies thread.

I rarely use my Killer, but still want to buy this. Stupid brain.

Same atty, but bar a few wobbly tank issues (buy without tank, use another tank) I've only seen good things about it.

Maybe he got a dud unit or maybe it's that despicable, but I've not seen anybody give out about it the way he did.

Edit: Did jamie72 just delete his post to make me look loopy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

grindle wrote: »
    Same atty, but bar a few wobbly tank issues (buy without tank, use another tank) I've only seen good things about it.

Maybe he got a dud unit or maybe it's that despicable, but I've not seen anybody give out about it the way he did.

Edit: Did jamie72 just delete his post to make me look loopy?

Yes....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Its 4.59 too much! The base of the terminator (that fits into the base of a tank) is smaller than a carto, so any tank is gonna give issues, atleast mine was.

Really? The adapter is too slim? You'd think it'd be made from the same lumps of metal as a 510 connector. Weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Ants Murray

This stuff doesn't agree with me and is free to be collected for I can post it out if anybody fancies it. Basically a full bottle.

Pchela's Famous Five Layer - 18mg - 30ml

may i have this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

This stuff doesn't agree with me and is free to be collected for I can post it out if anybody fancies it. Basically a full bottle.

Where abouts are you?

i meant to qoute my reply... may i? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Yogic

This stuff rdoesn't agree with me and is free to be collected for I can post it out if anybody fancies it. Basically a full bottle.

I would love to try it. I'm in Drogheda if that's anywsher near you ?

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    Its 4.59 too much! The base of the terminator (that fits into the base of a tank) is smaller than a carto, so any tank is gonna give issues, atleast mine was.

That makes no sense at all!

I was thinking of buying one for the price but its useless if it won't fit my tank. The tank that they supply with the full version must be different diameters at the top and bottom then. Maybe its to make prior buy the full version first?

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

Where did you get it from?

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭E. Fudd

I'll take it please Ants! My favourite! Do you want 10ml of oak barrel cider in return?

• Advertisement

Mr. Chrome wrote: »

http://www.vaperus.ie/accessories/308-tt-adaptor.html

Think you can use this adaptor to make it fit other tanks...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

http://www.vaperus.ie/accessories/308-tt-adaptor.html

Think you can use this adaptor to make it fit other tanks...

I dunno, it came with that adaptor, didnt work with the dct tank for me, didnt work with the agr tank, compared it with a boge carto and the diameter is smaller, so .......maybe someone else that got one could compare them cause Im pretty pissed atm :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rattleshakes

This lad got it working in the AGR but...

http://www.stevevape.com/terminator-tank-a-good-idea-but/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

ardle1 wrote: »
    Originally Posted by ardle1
    Hi, I'm selling new E-go lanyard holders and pouches, the steel ring lanyards come in a variety of colours and are a very tight secure fit, just seperate the battery and clearomizer and it locks securely in between with access to button, the leather lanyard pouch just comes in black and is a perfectly tight secure fit with access to button, no more miss laid or broken heads, these are a must have.. stylish and comfortable you'll use them whenever your on the (e) go.... these lanyards are not like some for sale online with just string necklaces,they all come with 10mm wide straps....
    Leather Pouch Lanyard 7€ or 10 for 60€..... Steel Ring Holder Lanyard 4€ or 10 for 35€. IM/PM me for more details,, Thank You.
    Also E-Go CE5-6 NEW WITH 4 WICK SET UP Detachable Clearomizers easy to replace heads or even rebuild screw off type 4€ or 6 for 20€ (1.6mm) different colours, round tips and flat tips also available seperately. Thanks Again.

P.s PayPal only or pick up... and free post Ireland and UK.

Not allowed to vend here, you should join the Irish Vaping FB group to mention such things.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

Finally got around to opening the nut juice, not my kind of taste. A 10ml bottle with a drop gone out of it up for grabs for whoever wants it, give me a shout.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

redkid wrote: »
    Finally got around to opening the nut juice, not my kind of taste. A 10ml bottle with a drop gone out of it up for grabs for whoever wants it, give me a shout.
    I'd be able to find a loving home for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

No bothers, pm your details and il send it on to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

anyone wanna charger - more specifically THIS one? maybe a new-ish vaper who's thinkin of upgrading to their first mod or something?

9217648322_e7ca926bbb_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

artyeva wrote: »
    anyone wanna charger - more specifically THIS one? maybe a new-ish vaper who's thinkin of upgrading to their first mod or something?

9217648322_e7ca926bbb_n.jpg

How much Eva? I just bought two UDTs but not a charger - figured I'd get used to the not so massive size of them (compared with the not-so-massive size of eGo batteries) before I'd actually begin to use them

Advertisement