Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallaght CQB

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭moggser

Cheers kev thanks for reply :-) see ya later

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,584 ✭✭✭✭Steve

Thanks for a great day Kev and the lads.. t'was great craic! :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

great day lads, cheers! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Pipz

Great day today. =]. Pity about breaking my gun; managed to break my reciever and lodge metal in the gearbox =S. Wanted to thank all the lads for offering me their rifles to continue playing though, was very much appreciated.
    Shall be seeing you again soon. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

Thank you to everyone up over the weekend, next games on are Wednesday evening, gates open at 6, games start at 7 and finish at 10

• Advertisement

Looking forward to tomorrow evening, some good and honest players due up, which always makes for good games

next games on this weekend, Saturday and Sunday, gates open at 10 and games finish at 6

many booked for sunday?

thermo wrote: »
    many booked for sunday?

There's two groups due up, should be good

thanks to the guys up today, good games had, roll on tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭josh68

great fun day kev and thanks to all that was up ,,,could not stop laughing.cant wait till wednsday night for more

thanks to the guys up today, good games had, sorry there weren't enough people to do the afternoon

our next games are on Wednesday evening, gates open at 6, games start at 7 and finish at 10

Big thanks to thermo for coming up to help Marshall

no bothers lad, not like i could do much else today with the dodgy leg :(

This Wednesday is looking good, with good numbers booking in already and to mark the long evenings, we are waiving the walk on fee for members once they produce their membership card at sign in

Another two groups booked in for tomorrow evening, its gonna be great :D

Next games on this weekend Saturday and sunday from 10 until 6, we will also do an evening game Saturday if we get bookings

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 331 ✭✭eirekielthy

Next games on this weekend Saturday and sunday from 10 until 6, we will also do an evening game Saturday if we get bookings

il be up sunday and maybe satrday

il be up sunday and maybe satrday

good stuff, were getting a good mix of players booking in for both days

Tomorrow is looking very busy lots of people booking in over the last hour, including people for the evening game, its gonna be great

had a great day.pics wont upload off my phone............ :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Ginger adam

Good day today thanks kev

Easter Opening Hours: Over the Easter Holidays we areopen this Wednesday 4th Apri from 10 until 10,for the full 4 day weekend then Friday 6th to Monday the 9th from 10 until 6 each day and Wednday11th from 10 until 10 and the following weekend as normal, if your planning on coming up dont forget to book, also we are available to open outside of these hours if we get enough interestmin booking of 10 players required

afternoon weapons

Attachment not found.

morning weapons

Attachment not found.

good games going on today, we are here until 10 pm

Good games today and this evening is looking good, games start at 7, next games on Friday 10 until 6, then Saturday Sunday and Monday, 10 until 6 and play Friday saturday or Sunday and you can then play Monday for free

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Ginger adam

Sounds good will be there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭weiland79

Hi guy's haven't posted here before but i have a 13 yr old visitor over from Germany for Easter hols. He enjoys Airsoft at home and i was thinking about taking him up to Tallaght one of the afternoons early next week.

A few questions.

Can we just walk in and join a game or do we need a team?

We don't have any kits or weapons are they supplied?

Whats the cost and duration of a game?

Thanks.

weiland79 wrote: »
    Hi guy's haven't posted here before but i have a 13 yr old visitor over from Germany for Easter hols. He enjoys Airsoft at home and i was thinking about taking him up to Tallaght one of the afternoons early next week.

A few questions.

Can we just walk in and join a game or do we need a team?

We don't have any kits or weapons are they supplied?

Whats the cost and duration of a game?

Thanks.

Hi, thank you for your interest, we are open next week, Monday, Wednesday and then the weekend

We can supply gear, the cost for an afternoon including, gun and goggle rental and unlimited bbs is 40 a head, if you are on site for 2, the afternoon session starts at 2.30 and would finish between 5.45 and 6

We have a good number of players of a similar age so he wouldn't be there with a big bunch of much older players

good numbers booking in for the weekend, just a reminder anyone who plays, tomorrow, Saturday or Sunday can play for free for the same time on Monday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Just spent last night making sure all my gear is perfect, so should be up to you tomorrow for some good games!

Seems to be a good group in for Monday

Advertisement