Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Copy of my contract.

Options
  • 15-09-2011 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭

I was wondering how I could get a copy of my eircom contract. I have recently cancelled my account due to an unexpected move and was told that I'd have to pay over 400 quid because I had nearly 200 days left in my contract. Thing is, I signed up to a 1 year contract 18 months ago so I couldn't be under contract. Therefore, I'd like to know how I'd get a copy of my last contract to prove this to them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Donutz wrote: »
    I was wondering how I could get a copy of my eircom contract. I have recently cancelled my account due to an unexpected move and was told that I'd have to pay over 400 quid because I had nearly 200 days left in my contract. Thing is, I signed up to a 1 year contract 18 months ago so I couldn't be under contract. Therefore, I'd like to know how I'd get a copy of my last contract to prove this to them.

Hi Donutz,

Can you private message me with your eircom account number and I will look into the issue for you.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement