Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

laser card to pay for subscriptions

Options
  • 28-09-2011 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭

can you use laser card for paying for prescriptions, if not why not?.paypal won't accept laser cards so i'm at a loss at how to pay.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

You can't pay with Laser for boards subscriptions. Best you can do is get a 3V voucher and pay that way but you'll be left over with some small bits of money though.

If you wait a while, i think some of the banks are bringing in Visa debit cards that'll work with Paypal okay. I know Ulster Bank do it already if you want to set up an account with them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

DeVore wrote: »
    We're working on getting CC processing facilities for Boards. You quite simply would not believe the hoops we have had to jump through.

Then they told us they thought we were too small and an "internet startup". Basically if you arent a multinational, you can forget getting a merchant account in this country because the banks just wont do it.

Hope to have that sorted in a few months. Yes, it will take that long :(

DeV.
    ^^^From the 25-8-2011, so not long....maybe.

Outta curiosity, are subscribers details/info kept....seperate incase of another hack?

Or how does that work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

No payment information is stored on the system, just email addresses; it's all done via PayPal.

Laser is unfortunately not supported, though as Laser is being phased out by banks and replaced with proper debit cards, I don't think it'll be an issue for long!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement