Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bug out bags

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

mawk wrote: »
    thats a great kit, but 30kg is a lot of weight to carry any distance. I know its not massive massive, but maybe try to plan a 5 mile walk with it on to check its comfortable over distance
    To be honest this is a light pack 18 months ago I did the Wicklow way (80 miles) over 7 days and my pack was about 45 to 50kg

krissovo wrote: »
    Awesome kit and well organised, would certainly keep you comfy.

I have some comments, none critical :D Sorry for long reply :eek:

Hygiene - Comprehensive kit, only comment is that some of the kit appears for long term (scissors and nail clippers) and others is short term deo etc. If you plan for short term maybe remove scissors and nail clippers as multi tools can do a half decent job.

If your interested long term look at deodorant stones, baking soda (lots of uses and already said), shaving stick and cut throat razor (nearly a lost art). All light and not "wet" based products.

I never go far without baby wipes;)

Fire - Again good comprehensive kit, I guess the gel is for your crusader cooking kit? (nice choice). See if you can swap your matches for swanvesta's and put them in a plastic tub, my experience of safety matches particularly in Ireland is that they can never trusted due to the damp. I always say more tinder but you have plenty of other items in your kit you could use.

I am more old school (my choice) and my kit is simpler, fire steel, matches (swanvesta & wind/waterproof), lighters (3 minimum) but I have LOTS more tinder. My tinder bag is full off cotton wool and small twigs, wood shavings, birch bark and steel wool its like a tinder cocktail as different tinder starts better in different conditions.

BTW - Your fire steel needs about another 1000 strikes to be efficient ;)

Water Purification - GREAT gear, bottle tops is genius and I will add a couple in mine. How is the water bottle? I would maybe get another one to test in the field as in my experience anything that folds up (apart from platypus) usually splits.

I keen to hear more about your water testing kit, there is a huge science for testing water so much so that a comprehensive kit would fill your bergan plus with your filter and puri tabs you would be safe to purify even the most stagnant water.

BTW - A friend of mine gets 80+ gallons out of the frontier filters by pre-filtering using a lint cloth or using fast flowing water.

EMERGENCY SHELTER - To me some of this a over kill as you have a tarp and sleeping system, I am old school and use a military spec poncho and goretex bivi. Hand/body warmers just add weight and only give artificial heat IMO, they are at best a short term morale boost which in some scenarios are worth their weight in gold.

SIGNALING - Nice setup, never seen water dye is that more for sea?

MAIN COMPARTMENT - Bivi suit? Is this a bivi bag? Also what is a 3 in 1 jacket?

I use a berghus goretex jacket with zip in fleece, best kit ever and lasts years.

FIRST AID KIT Again very good but needs pain killers and or paracetamol, I use lemsip for morale boosting drink to kill pain or flu like symptoms (EDIT - just seen assorted pills, I assume pain killers, antihistamine etc). Also the packing should stand out that it is first aid in case you are alone and someone comes along to help.

Alcohol free wipes, alcohol wipes are also a good firelighter.

More triangular bandages would help, a broken leg in worst case scenario needs 5, you have a bandana that can be used so two more would be ideal.

Scissors, that 2 sets so far. Take one out your hygiene pack

BELT KIT - Nice setup but ice cleats immediately jump out as a luxury item for very limited situations.

Again hand warmers, you have gloves and if your hands are cold blow into your gloves.......much better than hand warmers and works with socks too (old army trick).

Food and brew kit? have some soup, tea/coffee and power bar/jerky small items. A mini 24hr pack should be the target.

SURVIVAL POUCH - First thing that jumps out to me is that there is nothing you can use as a cooking vessel. With a tin you can use that or put a folded up sheet of tin foil (1m or more).

Another firesteel would be handy in here.

Other comments

Foot powder & socks (3 pair minimum), very important to keep your feet dry and keep you going if your mobile. You would be surprised how quick trench foot starts and quickly slows you down as the pain is something else.

A few 6 inch nails for pegs in the shelter or belt kit.

Key rings - so many uses, triggers for traps, attaching torches to paracord lanyards

Clima therm vest - Under amour/helihansen, great kit and worth its weight in gold to have in the top of your bag

Fishing kit - say no more, a 10lb line with some assorted hooks, swivels and a wire trace will catch anything in fresh or sea water in ireland. The cost would be around €10.

Sun screen - I have sun screen combined with insect repellant as a stick

Lastly 30kg is around 70lbs, that is quite heavy. At my fittest I could carry ~80lbs 8 miles in around 4hrs cross country, . Now I am a old man my target is 45lbs ~20kg to give me the same distance but if your confident its a non issue.

Hygiene: Nail clippers and Scissors are handy long or short term (A comfort item) I was looking for shaving sticks but couldnt find any at the time As for a cut throat razor .....Ill grow a beard first lol:D

Fire:The gel is for the pattern 58 kit and its great to start a fire with wet tinder. I do have maya sticks that i plan on shaving down to use as tinder (when i get round to it) The fire steal is new and does need to be broken in a good bit

Water Purification: The water bottle is fine I use one in work rolled in a maxpedition dump pouch its not as strong as the platterpus but its holding its own for the moment
    The water testing kit is very basic its 2 strips (like p strips in the doctors) and it tells you if the water has anything in it or not once you take it from the packaging its quarter of the size
    The main thing i like about the Frontier is it can be screwed on to any bottle and away you go the military version comes with the water bladder attachment im nearly sure

Emergency Shelter: This is mainly for if i have to dump my main pack for some reason and travel lighter The poncho I have in my belt kit is ok but im going to change it to the heavy military ones The hand warmers and body warmers I like as the kevlar gloves i carry are crap for keeping you warm but they allow you to grab a knife or clear broken glass without ripping your hands

Signaling: The water dye is mostly used for at sea but its Ireland you never know

Main Compartment: A Bivvy suit is basically Thermal trousers and jacket also known as a softie suit see here http://www.ebay.ie/itm/EX-ARMY-MILITARY-SOFTIE-THERMAL-REVERSIBLE-TROUSERS-/190519269022?pt=UK_Men_s_Trousers&var=&hash=item72173b1ac0
    3in1 jacket is the same as you have rain jacket with a fleece jacket inside

First aid kit: I do have pain killers ect.... in this kit
    as for the 2nd scissors (ive 3 in total in the whole kit) In the words of our American friend 2 is 1 1 is none :p
    The pouch has a glow in the dark medic patch on it

Belt Kit: The ice cleats weigh nothing and take up no room and id rather have them than end up on my backside :eek:
    The 24hr kit i have on the belt i am going to break it down to snack food and drinks tea/coffee soup/oxo

Survival pouch: This is more extra bits i might need rather than going through my pack if i have this i have the rest of the belt kit as for something to cook boil water in thanks to the youth of today the country side is littered with beer cans so lots to choose from :p

Other comments: Forgot about the foot powder I think ive 5 pairs of socks in total in the kit
    Must add nails always handy and forgot my knife sharpener
    Ive the under Armour stuff in with the change of clothes
    Fishing kit: Ill get one Ill get one :D
    Sun screen: is a must add
    Weight: At the moment im happy enough with the weight but 30kg is the max it will be if i add more to it over time ill be removing other items to keep it at 30kg

@ grapeape, as if you haven't doen enough already and you've given us a total wieght but next time you have all the kit out could you wiegh the indiviual packs so we have some idea how the wiegth adds up. :o
    Remind me in 6 months when im doing a date check on my kit lol :p

grapeape wrote: »
    1 Porridge (not in picture)
    4 Breakfast Biscuits
    1 Main Meal
    1 Noodles
    3 3in1 Coffee
    3 Juice mixes (not in picture)
    1 Bag of Sweets/Toffees (not in all Ration packs)
    2 Packets of Chewing gum
    1 Soup

Attachment not found.

Attachment not found.
    I was out for a hike over the weekend and ive made some changes to this (pictures up soon)
    1 Porridge
    2 Breakfast Biscuits
    1 Main meal
    1 Small can of tuna
    3 3in1 Coffee
    3 Juice Mixes (sugar free)
    2 Packets of chewing gum
    2 Oxos Chicken/Beef (1 of each)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭baords dyslexic

Always have my eye on the local pound shop (now the €2 shop) and while buying some cheap LED touches spotted these little lighters 6 for €2 of course - brand if anyone goes looking for the same is €uroGeneral.

209136.jpg

A size comparison with the "std" Lidl disposable

209137.jpg

My theory is small stuff like these lighters either allow you to have more stuff packed up ready to go or less weight. In particular I feel survival tins can benefit from items like this especially when they work out at 33cents each.

Now I'm not going to be relying long term on a lighters like these (they won't last for ever for a start) but as short term get out of trouble items I see them as €2 well spent.

While I'm thinking about it I might stick one in each FAK as well as they are always useful to heat sterilise needle for dealing with blisters.

Always have my eye on the local pound shop (now the €2 shop) and while buying some cheap LED touches spotted these little lighters 6 for €2 of course - brand if anyone goes looking for the same is €uroGeneral.

209136.jpg

A size comparison with the "std" Lidl disposable

209137.jpg

My theory is small stuff like these lighters either allow you to have more stuff packed up ready to go or less weight. In particular I feel survival tins can benefit from items like this especially when they work out at 33cents each.

Now I'm not going to be relying long term on a lighters like these (they won't last for ever for a start) but as short term get out of trouble items I see them as €2 well spent.

While I'm thinking about it I might stick one in each FAK as well as they are always useful to heat sterilise needle for dealing with blisters.
    These can also be refilled

These can also be refilled

I was going to mention that but wasn't sure many people would be bothering to refill a lighter that can be replaced for 33cents?

All the same I'm going to buy a can of gas and try :)

I was going to mention that but wasn't sure many people would be bothering to refill a lighter that can be replaced for 33cents?

All the same I'm going to buy a can of gas and try :)
    Now it can be replaced for 33cents but if SHTF how much will it cost then Ive picked them up and im a smoker got about a month regular use out of one of these and on my 3rd refill of the same one want to see how long the electric start last on it or how long before i loose it :p

Now it can be replaced for 33cents but if SHTF how much will it cost then Ive picked them up and im a smoker got about a month regular use out of one of these and on my 3rd refill of the same one want to see how long the electric start last on it or how long before i loose it :p

Just wondering if you can get more gas in them when you refill them than they come with new?

• Advertisement

Just wondering if you can get more gas in them when you refill them than they come with new?
    Never checked in that much detail

Browsing through stuff on amazon.co.uk spotted these Lifeboat rations in case anyone is interested.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Browsing through stuff on amazon.co.uk spotted these Lifeboat rations in case anyone is interested.

Items: GBP 5.98
    Postage & Packing: GBP 6.00
    Order Total: GBP 11.98

(Payment Total: EUR 15,51**)

That's a real shame as the price is good.

Tabnabs wrote: »
    Items: GBP 5.98
    Postage & Packing: GBP 6.00
    Order Total: GBP 11.98

(Payment Total: EUR 15,51**)

That's a real shame as the price is good.

I took that into account when I didn't order them ;) but thought someone might still be interested and it gives a brand name and other details if anyone wants to search the net for another supplier.

Edit> Manufacture is here but guess they only sell by the pallet load (1320units) but again a useful link as if you look around the site you'll find some other ration packs that might be worth searching out.

Its a little better for 10 from amazon

Items: £59.80
    Postage & Packing: £19.47
    Order Total: £79.27

So more like 10 or 11 euro a pack..... has me thinking

Out of idle curiosity I checked out Ebay.ie for Lifeboat rations and guess what I found, same company selling the same item but much more favourable p&p terms.

Item: £5.21 ( Seven Oceans Long-Life Liferaft Survival Ration Biscuit)

Postage and packaging £3.27 Each additional item Free

The difference seems to be the Amazon stock is minimum 4.5 years life and the eBay stock is just under 4 year life.

I've left the prices in UK pounds as the exchange rate is a bit variable atm.

Out of idle curiosity I checked out Ebay.ie for Lifeboat rations and guess what I found, same company selling the same item but much more favourable p&p terms.

Item: £5.21 ( Seven Oceans Long-Life Liferaft Survival Ration Biscuit)

Postage and packaging £3.27 Each additional item Free

The difference seems to be the Amazon stock is minimum 4.5 years life and the eBay stock is just under 4 year life.

I've left the prices in UK pounds as the exchange rate is a bit variable atm.

I used these for a 2 day camping trip last summer I will say they kept me going no hunger pains or anything but i couldnt wait to get real food into me when i got back I have a few days supply of these for each bag but I would have to be really out of everything else before id use them long term

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 428 ✭✭wolfeye

Tesco have a leather and canvas glove reduced from E2.75 to E1.75 in the gardening section..
    Seem fairly heavy duty and handy for the bug out bag.
    Would help prevent blisters if chopping wood or digging etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭bonniebede

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

wolfeye wrote: »
    Would help prevent blisters if chopping wood or digging etc.

Speaking of blisters, electrical/insulation tape is great for them (won't heal them or anything, just takes a lot of the discomfort away). Got that tip from hill walking, wrap some around an old credit card if a full roll is too much. Used it in anger walking and it works, soon as heel or where ever starts feeling raw, dry the area, apply tape, back in action. Used more today on my fingers while hand shearing, had blisters from yesterday, put on some tape before starting today and no problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 428 ✭✭wolfeye

Lidl have a Mosquito and insect repellent pump spray 120ml for E1.99 .
    It contains 30% Deet.
    Handy to have in the bag for the occasion one is attacked by the midges!

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭KrustyBurger

I'd definitely have one of these in my bob. 15 years of battery life and 10 hours talk time, handy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

I'd definitely have one of these in my bob. 15 years of battery life and 10 hours talk time, handy.
    To me thats very pricey. You could buy a cheap nokia for less than half that and it will do the same job. Granted the battery life prob wont be 15 years but it will last a few if its not connected id say

aaakev wrote: »
    To me thats very pricey. You could buy a cheap nokia for less than half that and it will do the same job. Granted the battery life prob wont be 15 years but it will last a few if its not connected id say
    I agree the price is a bit high at the moment hopefully it will come down abit as you say a cheap 2nd hand nokia and a AA emergency charger would only cost about €30 to €35

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

Something with text reading capacity is preferable to that phone. My old Nokia N95, battery last days (I have 2 spares) so I am sorted. Has basic internet connectivity, GPS etc.

I agree the price is a bit high at the moment hopefully it will come down abit as you say a cheap 2nd hand nokia and a AA emergency charger would only cost about €30 to €35
    Just a quick up date on this I bought a nokia 3310 for my bag but when i took my meteor sim card out of my HTC wildfire and put it in to the 3310 it wouldnt work i tried an o2 and vodafone sim and neither worked so i asked in the local carphone warehouse and was informed that new sim cards are 3g the old nokia 3310 is 2g so the sims wont work :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

Just a quick up date on this I bought a nokia 3310 for my bag but when i took my meteor sim card out of my HTC wildfire and put it in to the 3310 it wouldnt work i tried an o2 and vodafone sim and neither worked so i asked in the local carphone warehouse and was informed that new sim cards are 3g the old nokia 3310 is 2g so the sims wont work :(

Good thing you tested it out first. There is an important lesson there for everyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 326 ✭✭Dawn Rider

Anybody see the Mark Thomas program Secret Map Of Britain from a few years ago?

Essentially, if there's a serious public disturbance, the police can block mobile phone signals. Like they did at Aintree when there was an IRA bomb scare at the Grand National.
    It was recommended that people should use public phones.

If you were Jason Bourne, for example, you'd want to ditch the mobile phone/ tracking device.

My BOB is very similar to the one in Lofty Wiseman's survival handbook. Though, I believe staying in the community is a better option in almost every case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

Dawn Rider wrote: »
    Though, I believe staying in the community is a better option in almost every case.

+1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

Added a sharpening stone to mine. Seemed handy

I was watching the latest episode of Doomsday Preppers on line the other night and one thing got me thinking My bug out bag is a 120lt bergan and where i dont have a problem carrying the 30kg ive packed into it it would be very hard to fight with that extra weight on my back if i was jumped from behind So for me over the next few weeks / months im really going to look and down sizing my bag and changing my route so i can restock on the way rather than carry everything at once I hope to reduce it to a 45lt pack at the most with 10 to 15kgs in it. Now to figure out what i can take out and what ill need for each stage of a new route

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭cojack101

Sorry if this has been asked before.

How are people approaching the weapons issue. Obviously in Ireland we cant get our hands readily on firearms - can anyone suggest a reasonable alternative.

I've a hunting knife, and a bow. Any other suggestions that Ive over looked?

Cojack101

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

cojack101 wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been asked before.

How are people approaching the weapons issue. Obviously in Ireland we cant get our hands readily on firearms - can anyone suggest a reasonable alternative.

I've a hunting knife, and a bow. Any other suggestions that Ive over looked?

Cojack101

Your mind. Any object can be used as an adapted weapon.
    A walking stick, hiking pole, sling shot & catapult.
    Your sock with a stone can become a makeshift mace.
    A bootlace a garrote.
    You get my drift. ;)

Take up hunting....

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭cojack101

Your mind. Any object can be used as an adapted weapon.
    A walking stick, hiking pole, sling shot & catapult.
    Your sock with a stone can become a makeshift mace.
    A bootlace a garrote.
    You get my drift. ;)

I'd prefer to avoid close quarters if possible. I'm a strong guy, and I'm pretty sure I'd win, but no one comes away from hand to hand uninjured. If I break a finger, get a concussion or a laceration - septicemia or fever would seriously lower my chances, even with the antibiotics I have stocked.

I'm thinking taking up hunting and having a rifle, even a .22 would be my best option. I'd rather intimate and discourage confrontation than risk having to hold up with shock or infection.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭dan dan

Make and practice ,using a slingshot and a sling. Both of these served well for centuries. <snip>

Remember the old wisdom The more you know, the less you need to carry.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

Can't talk about guns lads.

<snip>
    Defo do not do this or you will find yourself landed in court for being in posetion of an illegal firearm if someone found out. Not to mention you will ruin it for hunting...

Had a power cut in my area last night didnt last too long but as I was upstairs getting some supplies just in case the other half was lighting candles downstairs using an electronic lighter I was amazed how noisy it was with the click. Needless to say all lighters in my bug out bags will be the non electronic ones from now on. Dont need something as silly as that giving you away if your sheltering in an old building

• Registered Users Posts: 6 megandev

Hi,

I am interested in making a short documentary which centers around the idea of a bug out bag. The documentary is based on an assignment which has to centre around the contents of peoples bags. Myself and my partner would like to centre our documentary on the contents of a bug out bag.

We would be very grateful if anyone could provide us with any information on bug out bags.

We are also looking for any prepper who has a bug out bag who would be willing to participate in our documentary and go through the contents of the their bag on camera for the documentary.

Many thanks,

Megan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,607 ✭✭✭✭Esel

The post above is an odd way for this thread to be re-activated, but anyway...
    ShadowFox wrote: »
    Had a power cut in my area last night didnt last too long but as I was upstairs getting some supplies just in case the other half was lighting candles downstairs using an electronic lighter I was amazed how noisy it was with the click. Needless to say all lighters in my bug out bags will be the non electronic ones from now on. Dont need something as silly as that giving you away if your sheltering in an old building
    The piezo click is definitely very loud. However, pack a few for the times that noise is not an issue. The older flint types can be fubared by exposure to damp for one thing. USB rechargeable ones can be almost totally silent. They do not produce a flame. They work like a miniature cigarette lighter in a car i.e. they cause a coil of wire to glow red hot.

This type is good. This one failed (internal contacts).

The mechanism could easily be replicated using any low-powered electricity source and some high?-resistance wire though.

If you find yourself with only a piezo-type lighter, it might be possible to muffle the sound using some type of physical baffle. Even the flint/wheel lighter can be audible though...

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement

Esel wrote: »
    The post above is an odd way for this thread to be re-activated, but anyway...

The piezo click is definitely very loud. However, pack a few for the times that noise is not an issue. The older flint types can be fubared by exposure to damp for one thing. USB rechargeable ones can be almost totally silent. They do not produce a flame. They work like a miniature cigarette lighter in a car i.e. they cause a coil of wire to glow red hot.

This type is good. This one failed (internal contacts).

The mechanism could easily be replicated using any low-powered electricity source and some high?-resistance wire though.

If you find yourself with only a piezo-type lighter, it might be possible to muffle the sound using some type of physical baffle. Even the flint/wheel lighter can be audible though...
    To be honest Ive better things to be charging from USB if power is hard to come by in a SHTF than charging a lighter. Matches, Flint and Steel, Bow Drill and Flint lighters, 9V battery and wire or steel wool will do me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,607 ✭✭✭✭Esel

ShadowFox wrote: »
    To be honest Ive better things to be charging from USB if power is hard to come by in a SHTF than charging a lighter. Matches, Flint and Steel, Bow Drill and Flint lighters, 9V battery and wire or steel wool will do me
    Hey, I was replying to your loudness comment!

The first USB lighter I linked has good life. If you only used it when really necessary it would last a long time, and because of the low battery capacity, charging is fast. Tbh imo, anything needing to be USB-charged is not really viable long-term SHTF gear.

Regarding flint lighters: as I said, when wet they just don't work, and can easily be fubared forever.

The home-made alternative to the USB lighter that I mentioned (i.e. battery and wire (even the element in a torch bulb with the glass broken) is very viable.

I agree that the improvised, non-electrical methods are the best skill to have.

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭The Glass Key

I'll drag this old thread up again as my post doesn't really warrant a thread on its own.

Just added some cheap folding knives to our BOB's, nothing special, photos below and at €2.99 they are never going to be that great. I've no intention that they should replace a "real" knife but they are a cheap way of putting a sharp blade at low cost and low weight into a BOB that hopefully will never be used. They also have the safety of being lock blades and can be easily opened single handed. Probably use once or twice then throw away but better than no knife at all if you are really stuck.

293967.jpg

293974.jpg

293975.jpg

Later on if I replace any better knives with decent blades I can retire the old ones to the BOB's and chuck out these cheap ones.

Handles on these cheap knives are plastic and the blades are marked Stainless Steel not that that means much.

If you want to find these they were in the big hardware/builders merchants in Dungarvan on the counter, I suspect anywhere that has a good range of tools might have them.

I use the smaller keyring size of those with my fire steels they throw sparks a lot quicker and for less than a euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭thehippychippy

I have two of those knives, well, similar anyway but made by Stanley. Carbon steel blades and aluminium handles. Got the for our survival kits, very handy size and can take a great edge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 304 ✭✭J_A_F_A

If they're anything like the two that I've had for 10+ years they are surprisingly good considering the price.
    The belt clip won't last long so do not trust it.
    I'll drag this old thread up again as my post doesn't really warrant a thread on its own.

Just added some cheap folding knives to our BOB's, nothing special, photos

<snip>

• Advertisement
Advertisement