If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonos Bridge and Play3 or Play5

Options
  • 23-12-2011 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

i know with the busy time of xmas, no rush but looking for a quote for a bridge and play3 or play 5 plus delivery to dublin.

Thanks in advance

All Sonos users favourite products?

Sign in to vote!
    This is a private poll: no-one will see what you voted for.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@ipodrocker,

I've closed the poll on your query - this is not a conventional discussion forum (see the Charter for details) so if you want to canvas the opinions of other Boardies about AV stuff feel free to post a query or a poll in the Home Entertainment Forums.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭ipodrocker

@Ritz

apologises on this, my mistake on adding the pooll

cheers

ipodrocker.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

@ipodrocker,

No problem :)

Ritz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

Sorry for the delay in replying.

The Play 3 comes in at £249.95 with the bridge included and the Play 5 comes in at £329.95 with the bridge.

The Play 5 is so much better than the 3 in terms of sound although it is a bit bigger.

Delivery would be £12.99 for either or both !

I have both in stock.

Keep me posted if I can help any further.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.