Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Chair Issues - Xbox 360

Options
  • 27-12-2011 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi I need some help please...

My son got a gaming chair and Turtle Beach MW3 headset for Christmas, headset's hooked up fine but I think we need some additional cable for the chair.

He's got a 360 slim type and there's only one port at the back which is currently being used by the headset (some extension thingies came with it) and these this whole bundle goes into the back of the tv.

I wasted half the day yesterday on the internet and going to Currys, Harvey Norman & Game looking for a cable or divine inspiration.... no joy.

As you'll have gathered, I'm probably the most un-technically minded person on planet earth but to sum up... what I think I'm looking for is some kind of extension / adaptor cable which links the chair wireless transmitter to the xbox.

I'd appreciate any help, thanks guys

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement