Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The lost and found Wicklow thread. [All Posts here]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cotton

Cat reunited with her owner that night. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Pinkmoon19

I know this is a very long shot but I lost my car key in Bray on sunday, during the day. It's a peugeot car key without any keyring or anything on it. If anyone hears anything and could let me know that would be brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Hi all, I found a racing pigeon in my garden yesterday and have been trying to contact the owner whos details I got from his union. Unfortunatly he does not seem to have a phone so correspondence has to go through the post.

I was wondering if there is anyone in wicklow town who would call into him and give him my details? I have his address

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Trilbycat

I was attending a wedding at the Woodenbridge hotel in Avoca, Wicklow. Had a fantastic stay there. Only noticed when I got home that I did not have my camera with me. We had a very late night sing song on Saturday night and I guess the camera slipped out of my handbag at some stage. I was focusing on a new tablet I had too and my handbag was chocabloc with memorabilia of the wedding celebration. While the camera is about 8 years old. I desperately need the memory sticks back because the photographs are of huge importance to me.

Perhaps someone can jog their memory and may have seen the camera or placed in a bin. It happened in the early hours of Sunday morning.
    Hope there may be a good outcome to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭westwicklow

My six year old, tan colour, male Jack Russell terrier, not small... went missing while hill walking at 11am 05/11/14 in Coillte Forestry, Corragh, near to Hollywood, Co. Wicklow.There were some loud bangs from the military firing range in Imaal and he just ran off frightened. Shy but very active, loves plenty of exercise and knows the forestry and hill areasvery well. Friendly family pet and reared on a farm so he is not good on roads,with traffic or with strangers. Micro chipped. Brown leather collar. Any assistance greatly appreciated. Reward for return. Thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭TinaOT

Found today in mermaid carpark bray - pram base/wheels - enquire in the craft shop on the corner bray main street

• Registered Users Posts: 1 CianHeffernan

I lost a GoPro Hero 3+ Silver edition in the ballinabarny gap on the 13th of December. It is in a waterproof case and is mounted on a small black handle. I seemed to misplace it while packing the car between 3:30pm and 4:30pm. It contains pictures of 3 lads snowboarding. If found please contact me on Facebook or contact Baltinglass Garda Station as they already have my details. Thanks, Cian

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Honestly!

A male dog was found on 01/01/2015 in Garden Village Court, Kilpedder, Wicklow http://lostandfoundpets.ie/8pns8u #fpie

• Registered Users Posts: 17,927 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Anyone missing a Typhoon Challenge road bike in Bray I know where it is, beaten up cheap bike but the amount of lights on it makes me think it was someones commuter stolen from the DART station and dumped, pm if you want it back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭hollster2

Hi all im not sure if ive this in the right place but please move if so, this is a long shot but we were in Arklow today between the bridgewater centre and arklow bay hotel swimming pool, my son lost his favorite teddy I think I was more upset then him anyway its a lamb from kinder eggs ones at easter hes only two and it goes with him everywhere :(:( if anyone found him or knows anyone that found a teddy around there id really appretiate a reply.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Oh no! What a cute little furry!

It might be worth posting in the Wicklow forum too as you'll have a better chance of reaching people in the area.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=935

Hope you're all reunited xx

LOST TEDDYHi all this is a long shot but we were in Arklow today between the bridgewater centre and arklow bay hotel swimming pool, my son lost his favorite teddy I think I was more upset then him anyway its a lamb from kinder eggs ones at easter hes only two and it goes with him everywhere if anyone found him or knows anyone that found a teddy around there id really appretiate a reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Maybe post in the wicklow forum -->

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I think that you will have more luck here:)
    Good Luck finding teddy.

thank you everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭freida

Post it up on magicmum, rollercoaster and heymammy too. Someone might have a similar one they post on. Hope you get it back

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Eggle

About 2 weeks ago my taxi driver hubby lost the plastic part of his roof sign in high winds. Its the yellow and black bit with writing on it. He had driven through Kilcoole to Greystones, and we searched everywhere, but couldnt find it.
    Then lo and behold today he found it sitting on the central barrier at the top of the Farrenkelly Road, where some kind person must have found it (i'm guessing in a field) and put it there.
    So THANK YOU anonymous finder, your actions are much appreciated. I'm hoping you're a Boardsie so that you see this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

Hi my husband lost his wallet outside smyths in Bray. If anyone finds it could they Pm me please! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,488 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Two dogs found together in Season Park, Newtownnmountkennedy.
    found-dog-on-30-jan-2015-in-wicklow-.jpg
    8152.jpg

Contact Wicklow Dog Pound for information on 040444873

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Imadub

Bunch of keys lost this morning Kilcoole beach and car park,
    Did anyone find them? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

Just found a bunch of keys at the top of the bridge down to Castle Street in Bray - if they are yours then you'll know what I mean when I say one of them is very distinctive :)

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭veggie newbie

My husband lost his Regatta rain jacket on Monday (July 27th) somewhere between Albert ave and the sailing club on the seafront in Bray. It looked like the attached but was Brown/black.

Attachment not found.
    http://i1.adis.ws/i/jpl/bl_016277_a

The route he walked was along strand road, past O'Driscolls, DaTaa, the ocean bar etc, crossed over towards the seafront at box burger/platform pizza, walked through the car park and then onto the promenade as far as the sailing club where he noticed it gone. If any Good Samaritan found it we'd be very grateful to be reunited with it! Thx a mill.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭Alun

One of our cats, Holly escaped while taking her out of her cat carrier at a cattery in the Glenealy, Co. Wicklow area this afternoon, and disappeared into woodlands. She's very nervous, and will take some considerable patience to approach and catch if you do see her. She's a tabby, 13 years old, and microchipped.

16ktno5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

Anyone recognise her? No tags unfortunately. Neighbours have no idea where she came from. Some sort of beagle?

I'm on the killarney road

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

Got the owner, thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

Fair play to you.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Total longshot but ........

I lost a silver bracelet with 3 charms in Bray Town on Saturday afternoon, 29/08/2015

I was walking from Oldcourt Avenue to down around Starbucks area via the Killarney Road.

any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 GMam

Lost my son’s small stuffed rabbit on Friday September 11th.

It is his teddy from birth and he is very attached to it. It is grey in colour and was possibly lost around the CarPark in Wicklow Town adjacent to Wicklow Educate Together down by the sea.
    Carries much sentimental value and is very special to him.

A long shot I know but have to try anything 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 EggPlanted

I lost a watch in the last few days of extremely sentimental value. It was an old fashioned type grandfather watch with engraving on the back. It has an Amber face and a wine strap. At this point I don't know exactly where I lost it but it wasn't on my wrist when I got home. I know this is an extremely long shot but I thought I would give it a bash.

Any type of info would be great.

Thanks

Advertisement