Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rugby league quarter final leinster vs cardiff

• 16-03-2012 10:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi

I won 2 tickets to the rugby quarter final leinster vs cardiff the tickets are for corporate seats but im not a big rugby fan was thinking of selling them but don't know how much they would be worth or if anyone would buy them??..........Any help at all would be great. Thanks :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 xarte83

Hello, I'm from Barcelona and I'm travelling to Irland during Easter. Casually, I'm in Dublin on 7th March and I noticed about the game.
    I'm a football fan (FC Barcelona, of course), but it would be nice to assist there, but now the cheapest tickets are 45€ each one.
    I don't know how worth are your tickets, but, if you want to sell them, say me something! I'm not a rugby fan at all, but I guess the
    enviorment, the stadium, the game, and the experience, would we excellent!

Thank you in advance

Jordi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭dougieruggie

You would get more of a response in the rugby forum because Leinster and Cardiff are rugby union teams not rugby league.

Jordi, I highly recommend you go. The atmosphere both before and after the game around the stadium is brilliant, really festive.

Dougieruggie, Thanks for your answer! I hope I can manage that! I want to assits because as you said it seems to be a fantastic event, friendly athmosphere, loving rugby... If I can't go in, I'm sure I'll go around the stadium.

I checked again ticketmaster and I realized there were free seats... fineeee!!! (Leinster website: "Following an initial return from Cardiff Blues additional tickets for the Heineken Cup Quarter Final are now on sale").
    I hold 2 tickets (20€+fee), but... suprise!!! I couldn't buy them!! It doesn't appear any option to buy them if I'm not from Ireland, Great Britain, or Northern Ireland (as seen on the file attached). More than this, I guess a phisical ticket is shipped to the billing adress, but my adress is in Catalonia, and I'm coming to Ireland next monday the 2nd...

Any chance to buy them?

Dammit!

Attachment not found.

Jordi

Finally I got into!!! It was superb!! Thanks!

Advertisement