Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom scam?

• 18-05-2012 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello, I just joined Boards today due to the frustration Eircom are causing me.

in the summer of 2009, Eircom sent out a letter to my family home saying that in 3months time we would recieve up to 8mb Broadband and still to date we are paying over €100 a month for the broadband and the phone bill included but we get a maximum speed of 0.14mbps which isn't even half as fast as Dial-Up.
    the interesting part is i've frequently called them up and complained and within minutes I have a speed of 0.40-0.50mbps but that will only last from 1 days to a week.
    Is there any kind of legal path I can persue to solve this issue?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

If you have details of the 'pattern' ( and dates) where they improve matters on receipt of complaint that would be very interesting.

It is a new one on me, normally a crap connection is a crap connection .

Advertisement