Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rally Car Crashes into Spectators in Cavan- Two Dead Seven Injured

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,037 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Indeed. How often are people killed falling off horses? BAN EVERYTHING!!

Well if people are going to say that rally driving encourages boy racers, you could say that horse riding encourages sulky racing. But it's an upper class sport, so it's okay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

hondasam wrote: »
    A track would not be the same thing at all.
    You calling the drivers or spectators idiots?

Both really, there are better things to do of a Sunday than watch boy racer cars going fast. And I know it "wouldn't be the same" but it works fine in Japan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Both really, there are better things to do of a Sunday than watch boy racer cars going fast. And I know it "wouldn't be the same" but it works fine in Japan.

Some people enjoy it, I would be a fan myself and would watch it when it's local.
    If your not into cars then it's boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭girl in the striped socks

A track would not be the same thing at all.
    You calling the drivers or spectators idiots?

Classy.
    Two dead & seven people injured & you call them idiots.
    Really classy.

Some people enjoy it, I would be a fan myself and would watch it when it's local.
    If your not into cars then it's boring.

"Some" people like weed but we cant have it because its "too dangerous"
    Im not saying ban it or get rid, just make tracks whats the problem you could simulate a country road quite easily.

Classy.
    Really classy.

now that's not the point i'm making i was horrified when i heard it on the radio. I just think it should be off the roads and on a track.

Obviously me heart goes out to the victims.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭planetX

Certain drivers are always going to drive irresponsibly, in every country, whether rally driving is a pastime or not.

I can pretty much guarantee you that you have never seen a rally car speeding or driving in any way that could be considered dangerous outside of a rally stage, as they would be very heavily penalised for this (and why on earth would they risk the damage to their car, anyways.)

Is it not a good thing to be teaching people to keep speeding, etc, where it's appropriate and regulated? At any rally I've attended, there's been a massive emphasis on safety, and sure there are tonnes of Gardaí in the area at any rally, regularly breathalising and checking for insurance/tax/NCT etc. It's not a hang-out for "boy-racers", it's for motor enthusiasts, who care about their cars, and who aren't going to go risking their cars and their licences through "messing"!

you may not see a rally car speeding outside of the race - but you most certainly get rally followers speeding around the lanes like lunatics in the middle of the night, and it goes on for many nights afterwards.
    What other sport is allowed to take over a public road, sending letters telling you that you must not attempt to walk or cycle anywhere - that if you need an ambulance you have to contact a marshall. And then putting tape across your driveway and tying your gates shut. I'd like to see it stopped, or at the very least moved - maybe you lot could campaign to host it on your road instead of mine, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

planetX wrote: »
    sending letters telling you that you must not attempt to walk or cycle anywhere - that if you need an ambulance you have to contact a marshall. And then putting tape across your driveway and tying your gates shut.

All of those things are very clearly in your own best interests, in an attempt to minimise any inconvenience to you!

• Site Banned Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Ares

I detest rallies and always have done. Individual people and groups have fought to get speed limits reduced.

You're off to a bad start I'm afraid, to use a motoring analogy. In Ireland the general speed limit has been reduced once, in 1979 as a response to the 1979 energy crisis not due to any road safety measures of lobbying from road safety groups. It was reduced by 5 mph only to be restored to its previous limit of 60mph in 92. In fact current speed limit has never been higher. Thus these indivual people and groups have a rather miserable battle to get speed limits reduced it seems.
    There are constant advertisements encouraging people to slow down. And then we have this legalized race, which fine has professional drivers taking part, but it is encouraging 'boy racers' thinking they are the next best thing. And people standing inches away from cars speeding.

Indeed there are such advertisements. However what does normal every day driving have to with driving a closed off section of road to test speed.

Oh, and of the rally heads I know, the hate 'boy racers'. Hate them. 'Boy racers' as a breed are dying off as well, one of the positive benefits of the recession. Most of them are/were too stupid to hold down a proper job and have thus been forced to emigrate. Thank fúck.

And even so the fact that rallying encourages 'boy racers' is the main synopsis of your argument is quite laughable.

One other thing. They're not 'speeding.' 'Speeding' implies that one is exceeding the speed limit of the road. Since the road is specifically closed off and a race without speed limits is legally sanctioned, no speed laws are being broke and participants are not in fact 'speeding.'
    There is no sense to it. It is not a sport. And I would 100% back a campaign to ban it. I have always held that opinion, long before the events of today.

It kind of is. The clue is in the name really. Motorsport. :rolleyes:

And also, I presume you would also 100% back a ban on single seater racing as well.

Which is interesting as pretty much every safety measure introduced into your basic modern car has trickled down from elite motorsport. The very thing you which to ban to increase safety I presume. #Ironic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭girl in the striped socks

Classy.
    Really classy.

now that's not the point i'm making i was horrified when i heard it on the radio. I just think it should be off the roads and on a track.

Oh my mistake. It's just when you posted "idiots" & then confirmed that you meant both the participants & spectators I wrongly assumed that was the point you were trying to make.
    Rallying is an expensive sport, it can cost quite a lot of money even with a mickey mouse car. I could be wrong but if the option of recreating a track to mimic country roads was viable it probably would have been done by now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭BEASTERLY

Better things to do? Like what? Sit inside wrapping yourself in bubble wrap? That is your opinion but it is not the opinion of the 100'000s of people who attend rallies in Ireland every year.

These are NOT 'boy racer' cars. These cars are highly modified for performance, but by far the most money spent on these cars is on their safety systems. Roll cages, automatic engine cut off, automatic fire extinguishing systems etc. The list is endless.

Real rallying fans are also far from boy racers. At every rally you will get the local element of tools in civics and such. But the fans who follow rallies around the country are the kind of person who drives a skoda diesel estate. Any rally you go to you will see banners posters all over the place with the slogan 'Keep the race in it's place'. You will see this slogan all over the programmes and magazines also. The boy racer element are despised among genuine rally enthusiasts.

I would ask you to to stop spouting misinformation about a sport you know nothing about.

planetX wrote: »
    you may not see a rally car speeding outside of the race - but you most certainly get rally followers speeding around the lanes like lunatics in the middle of the night, and it goes on for many nights afterwards.
    What other sport is allowed to take over a public road, sending letters telling you that you must not attempt to walk or cycle anywhere - that if you need an ambulance you have to contact a marshall. And then putting tape across your driveway and tying your gates shut. I'd like to see it stopped, or at the very least moved - maybe you lot could campaign to host it on your road instead of mine, thanks.

I agree some people who follow the rally are speeding but during the night it's probably the drivers having a practice run.
    I have the rally pass my own house and it's a nuisance for a few hours but it's once a year.
    Like any sport some spectators will give it a bad name, causing trouble etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

Oh god.
    That is very sad :(
    R.I.P to those dead, and I hope those injured are alright.

It happened today. I know im pointing the obvious but there has to be a way to get tracks built with proper safety. I know its probably not the best solution but if these idiots want to pump money to watch things go fast, pay for and build a track.
    "Some" people like weed but we cant have it because its "too dangerous"
    Im not saying ban it or get rid, just make tracks whats the problem you could simulate a country road quite easily.

I'm pretty sure you have no idea whatsoever about motorsport and the various disciplines. Rallies don't use tracks. Single seater's and touring cars amongst other use tracks.

Like this definition from wikpedia actually outlines that not running it on a track is what makes rallying, rallying.
    Wikipedia wrote: »
    This motorsport is distinguished by running not on a circuit, but instead in a point-to-point format in which participants and their co-drivers drive between set control points (special stages), leaving at regular intervals from one or more start points.

Ironically enough you mention Japan a country with a steep rallying history. One who was a participant country in the WRC until 2010. You're out of your depth here I'm afraid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭Conor_M1990

I think this should be locked tbh 2 people lost there lives and another 7 are in hospital. Some of the comments made have just being stupid and ignorant As already said Motorsport Ireland do alot to regulate these events and today was just a freak accident and I'm sure it will be reviewed but the powers that be and events will be made safer in he future.

Condolences to Familys of the 2 people that lost there lives today and I hope the 7 that where injured make a quick and speedy recovery

• Advertisement

I don't see where the stupid ignorant comments are.
    I don't think anyone has been unkind to the people who are injured or to the two people who died.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

I think this should be locked tbh 2 people lost there lives and another 7 are in hospital. Some of the comments made have just being stupid and ignorant As already said Motorsport Ireland do alot to regulate these events and today was just a freak accident and I'm sure it will be reviewed but the powers that be and events will be made safer in he future.
    I don't think stopping people talking about stuff ever really helps anything. The families of those involved will also have bigger things to worry about right now.

Might as well go mountain biking in a velodrome while you're at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

There is a hell of a lot of misguided and somewhat disrespectful posts made here thus far.

First off the rallying community has today lost two very well respected and admired people and moreso 2 sets of family and friends are tonight mourning their loss. One was a gentleman whom I knew personally. He was a fantastic photographer, who was signed on as a member of the media, the other (who I also spoke to a few times) was a seasoned marshal and also has competed in the past on rallies. So these were not just members of the pubic, both fully knew the risks involved in attending a rally, and regularly "signed their life away" as its called when they sign on the morning of a rally.

That fact is it was a tragic, freak accident. thankfully these accidents are few and far between in the sport. It was proven before the last time this debate came up a few years ago that in the last 10 years there was almost 3 times as many deaths as a result of horse riding accidents (in the north west area alone) as opposed to rallying related death's in the whole of Ireland (both north and south). If I can find that I will post up the links.

R.I.P. Thoughts and prayers are with the families and the familes and friends of the injured and crews involved today :(

Shows how much you know on the subject, rallying is not and does not want / condone any "boy racer" type behaviour. I'll just point this out to you. This was a full page ad in the recent Killarney rally of the lakes event program;

link to photo

its an insult to all rally crews to call them "boy racers"

'Those rallies', as in rallies in general. I think you knew exactly what I meant.

I detest rallies and always have done. Individual people and groups have fought to get speed limits reduced. There are constant advertisements encouraging people to slow down. And then we have this legalized race, which fine has professional drivers taking part, but it is encouraging 'boy racers' thinking they are the next best thing. And people standing inches away from cars speeding.

There is no sense to it. It is not a sport. And I would 100% back a campaign to ban it. I have always held that opinion, long before the events of today.

A senseless waste of life of course. Do you think it wasn't a waste?

I wonder do you sit indoors all day and when you do venture outside wrap yourself in bubble wrap? If you don't I suggest you start to do so because your much much more likely to get injured driving / walking to the shops on any given normal day than in the strict confines of a rally route on the day of the event!

Also see above for the boy racer comment. there is no getting away from the fact that every sport has its bad element, but in no way does rallying set out to encourage boy racer's.

I repeat rallying in no way wants to be associated with boy racers and actively seeks to deter them from attending.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

Ares wrote: »

Oh, and of the rally heads I know, the hate 'boy racers'. Hate them. 'Boy racers' as a breed are dying off as well, one of the positive benefits of the recession. Most of them are/were too stupid to hold down a proper job and have thus been forced to emigrate. Thank fúck.

And even so the fact that rallying encourages 'boy racers' is the main synopsis of your argument is quite laughable.

One other thing. They're not 'speeding.' 'Speeding' implies that one is exceeding the speed limit of the road. Since the road is specifically closed off and a race without speed limits is legally sanctioned, no speed laws are being broke and participants are not in fact 'speeding.'

It kind of is. The clue is in the name really. Motorsport. :rolleyes:

And also, I presume you would also 100% back a ban on single seater racing as well.

Which is interesting as pretty much every safety measure introduced into your basic modern car has trickled down from elite motorsport. The very thing you which to ban to increase safety I presume. #Ironic.

Have you stats to back up that boy racers are a dying breed? There are plenty of them where I live I can tell you.

I already said it was legalized speeding. Not speeding in the general sense.

Motorsport? Just because a man is called a gentleman doesn't make him a gentleman. In my view, it is not a sport. Not in the least.

I was trying to think of other 'sports' in which spectators, members of the media, gardai, children are put at risk, and the only other 'sport' I can think of is bull running. Which incidentally I would also like to see banned.

I wonder do you sit indoors all day and when you do venture outside wrap yourself in bubble wrap? If you don't I suggest you start to do so because your much much more likely to get injured driving / walking to the shops on any given normal day than in the strict confines of a rally route on the day of the event!

Also see above for the boy racer comment. there is no getting away from the fact that every sport has its bad element, but in no way does rallying set out to encourage boy racer's.

I repeat rallying in no way wants to be associated with boy racers and actively seeks to deter them from attending.

Yes my house, children and car are covered in bubble wrap. I don't leave the house unless absolutely necessary :rolleyes:

I never said 'rallying sets out to encourage boy racer's'. Perhaps you should read my comment again.

Motorsport? Just because a man is called a gentleman doesn't make him a gentleman. In my view, it is not a sport. Not in the least.

What is your reason for holding this belief?

Have you stats to back up that boy racers are a dying breed? There are plenty of them where I live I can tell you.

There is not as many around, it's harder to get insurance now and it's costly to run these cars.It's a phase for most young people.
    There are plenty of boy/girl racers around only they are not driving civic's Subaru's etc.
    I would say majority of boy racers are done for loud exhausts, non conforming reg plates and excessive window stickers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

I was trying to think of other 'sports' in which spectators, members of the media, gardai, children are put at risk, and the only other 'sport' I can think of is bull running. Which incidentally I would also like to see banned.

I was at a football match last week. Some fella walking behind the goals was hit by a wide shot on goal. Should that be banned.

You cant compare motor racing or rallying to bull running. I wouldn't called it legalised speeding, its in a closed controlled environment, bull running isn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Yes my house, children and car are covered in bubble wrap. I don't leave the house unless absolutely necessary :rolleyes:

I never said 'rallying sets out to encourage boy racer's'. Perhaps you should read my comment again.

Yes you did, here it is:

'Those rallies', as in rallies in general. I think you knew exactly what I meant.

I detest rallies and always have done. Individual people and groups have fought to get speed limits reduced. There are constant advertisements encouraging people to slow down. And then we have this legalized race, which fine has professional drivers taking part, but it is encouraging 'boy racers' thinking they are the next best thing. And people standing inches away from cars speeding.

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    Yes you did, here it is:

I meant deliberately encouraging, I apologise for not putting that across better.

irish-stew wrote: »
    I was at a football match last week. Some fella walking behind the goals was hit by a wide shot on goal. Should that be banned.

You cant compare motor racing or rallying to bull running. I wouldn't called it legalised speeding, its in a closed controlled environment, bull running isn't.

They guy should not have been walking behind the goals, unless he is part of one of the teams, medics, umpires etc. If you are talking part then it is a given that you may be injured. Spectators should not be.

I compare it in the regard that spectators are more likely to get injured than watching a football match or a tennis match.

Anecdotal evidence is all I have. Which is also presumably what you have as well.

The rallying community actively discourages boy racers yet you're still coming out with the whole 'hurr durr boy racers and rallying' line. Excellent.

Legalised speeding. Jesus wept. Its a racing for fúck sake.

Ok so, could you give us some reasons why it isn't a sport in your eyes. I'm sure us followers of convential wisdom will be set straight.

Organisers actively keep spectators and the above from dangerous positions and vantage points. Spectators, marshalls and media do it knowing that in the very worst case scenario something could go horribly wrong and I could get hurt. Anyone who fails to see that while a car goes by them at 70mph needs their head examined.

P.S. You've failed to address my points of motorsports safety advances on road legal vehicles while all the time failing to actually give reasons as to why motorsport should be banned apart from the clichéd 'boy racer' bullshít.

Ah here.....
    There are constant advertisements encouraging people to slow down. And then we have this legalized race, which fine has professional drivers taking part, but it is encouraging 'boy racers'...

Your resorting to lying now then too? Your "boy racer" argument has no founding at all if you ask me.

The fact is it is a dangerous sport yes, but accidents are few and far between. If you think the sport should be banned can you please elaborate more on why you think so. I could see through it if there was a death / serious accident every other week but there isn't.

There are far more import things to be channelling your time an attention to other than a campaign to try and get rallying banned in the present day and age IMO.

• Advertisement

I compare it in the regard that spectators are more likely to get injured than watching a football match or a tennis match.

Fair enough go ahead and rhyme out all the times that it has happened , a spectator injury I'm referring to. I can assure you I will find multiple sports with a lot more spectator related injuries that you can come up with ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

They guy should not have been walking behind the goals, unless he is part of one of the teams, medics, umpires etc. If you are talking part then it is a given that you may be injured. Spectators should not be.

He was walking though a spectator area. These are generlly around all areas of the pitch, including behind the goals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

While we're on the subject show jumping, the Irish horse show and in fact horse racing in general should be banned as it clearly influences travellers to bring horses close to death on Irish roads!

Ah here.....

Your resorting to lying now then too? Your "boy racer" argument has no founding at all if you ask me.

The fact is it is a dangerous sport yes, but accidents are few and far between. If you think the sport should be banned can you please elaborate more on why you think so. I could see through it if there was a death / serious accident every other week but there isn't.

There are far more import things to be channelling your time an attention to other than a campaign to try and get rallying banned in the present day and age IMO.

Please do not call me a liar. I already stated above that I meant they were not deliberately encouraging boy racers. It's an unfortunate consequence that it is.

The fact that there are not deaths every week means nothing! There are deaths and there should not be. It's quite simple. It's one thing for the participants to be injured, but spectators should not leave their homes to watch a 'sport', and come home in a coffin as a result.

The fact that there are not deaths every week means nothing! There are deaths and there should not be. It's quite simple. It's one thing for the participants to be injured, but spectators should not leave their homes to watch a 'sport', and come home in a coffin as a result.

Good lord :rolleyes: Can you name me a sport that's never had a single fatality?

Every spectator that shows up at a rally is fully aware of it's dangers. They know full well they are putting themselves in danger and you have to go to a lot of effort to attend a rally stage and therefore you basically are taking part in the event as a spectator. But by contrast, fans who tun up to soccer match are not aware they are in danger of being crushed in a stampede. Yet that happened, killing more in one event than all deaths ever recorded in Irish rallying. So by your logic, soccer is far worse than rallying, and even more effort should be put into banning it.

It's one thing for the participants to be injured, but spectators should not leave their homes to watch a 'sport', and come home in a coffin as a result.

You are saying this as if the driver deliberately hit the spectators, it was an accident, tragic but no one's fault.

I'm out. This is ridiculous.

Rallying is dangerous. I will back any and every campaign to have it banned. Nothing anybody will say will ever convince me otherwise.

RIP to the unfortunate souls who lost their lives. And I wish those who were injured a speedy recovery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

My thoughts go out to the families, friends and associates of all those involved in today's tragic accident.

@questionmark?, I hope your cousins make a full recovery.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

Stark wrote: »
    Good lord :rolleyes: Can you name me a sport that's never had a single fatality?

Ping Pong. :pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 ManTheSam

People die from cancer. We should ban cancer too.

Rallying is dangerous. I will back any and every campaign to have it banned. Nothing anybody will say will ever convince me otherwise.

Aka "I can't back up my prejudices with any rational argument".

Ping Pong. :pac::pac::pac::pac:

7 recorded deaths over 10 years in Germany alone:

http://www.medicine.ox.ac.uk/bandolier/booth/risk/sports.html

Please do not call me a liar. I already stated above that I meant they were not deliberately encouraging boy racers. It's an unfortunate consequence that it is.

http://everythinggolf.blogs.heraldtribune.com/11108/death-by-golf-ball-not-all-that-uncommon/

I fully expect you to trot on over to the Golf forum and tell them their sport should be banned now after reading that. I used golf as an example because its not a sport that you don't think off the top of your head that it would be subjectable to such death's (as opposed to bullfighting or something which I could use and would probably have some more shocking results.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Shocking story,very sad,RIP

• Advertisement

RIP to the unfortunate souls who lost their lives. And I wish those who were injured a speedy recovery.

You're out because you've just realised your arguments are pure rubbish.

I'd like to second your respects to the deceased. They both loved the sport of rallying, and is extremely upsetting for all of us interested in rallying that they were lost. I would like to extend my deepest and most sincere condolences to the families and friends of the deceased.

You are right it's a dangerous sport but so are other sports,participants and spectators alike know this when the take part.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭McBauer

I don't see where the stupid ignorant comments are.
    I don't think anyone has been unkind to the people who are injured or to the two people who died.

Really?
    It happened today. I know im pointing the obvious but there has to be a way to get tracks built with proper safety. I know its probably not the best solution but if these idiots want to pump money to watch things go fast, pay for and build a track.

This was such a stupid, tasteless, ignorant and disrespectful comment considering only a few posts prior to it someone had said that they were related to 2 people who were among the injured today.

People like Temptamperu deserve a ban for posting comments like.

RIP to those who died today and my thought are with their grieving families. Hopefully all who were injured with make full recoveries. And I also hope the driver is able to find some way of dealing with the trauma of today's accident.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Diamond Dust

RIP , thoughts are with the families

just thought id post this
    Football
    Football is without a doubt the most dangerous spectator sport on the planet, claiming thousands of lives every year. The most obvious danger to football fans is the unfortunate tendency football stadiums have to collapse at inopportune moments, often leading survivors to initiate equally lethal stampedes.
    However, a silent killer stalks the lounges of football fans around the world, with over 2000 football fans dying from football infarction each year in the United Kingdom alone. This hidden scourge is experienced as a massive heart attack brought on by extremely high pulse rates combined with low levels of fitness and under-oxygenated blood

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Fair enough go ahead and rhyme out all the times that it has happened , a spectator injury I'm referring to. I can assure you I will find multiple sports with a lot more spectator related injuries that you can come up with ;)

http://media.canada.com/idl/wist/20061211/103127-36790.jpg

hit by a hockey puck

http://mlblogsbaseballsnatcher.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/fan20hit20with20baseball.jpg
    http://images.www.news-record.com/files/imagecache/nrcom_article_image_landscape/Images/injuryresize.jpg
    http://www.funnypictures.net.au/images/bat-out-of-hell-baseball-bat-hits-fan-in-the-head.jpg
    fan hit by baseball

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_8kxaYkEfEUQ/SOCwYY-sIyI/AAAAAAAAAPs/Ws4Yk6ptKZU/s320/golf.jpg
    hit by golf ball

just a few for you ;)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement