Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Broadband Internet Carrick-On-Shannon Co.Leitrim Petition Fiber Optic Broadband

Options
  • 24-06-2012 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

ifmvmd.png

Hello Everyone! jp8l0o.png
    Please comment below if you want UPC Broadband to be added to Carrick-On-Shannon Area.Once we reach over 500 people I will send it to UPC Staff And hopefully they will consider installing it in the Carrick-On-Shannon Area. 15wylwh.png

Thank you, 2e3od1t.png

More Tags To Help This Post:
    upc broadband holding, fiber optic broadband, broadband providers in my area,
    broadband price comparison, upc financing partnership, upc cable company,

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Have you guys maps of estates with ducting into which fibre can be placed at all. ???

and why ONLY petition UPC > eg > http://www.lightnet.ie/news

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

There are very few towns that wouldn't have 500 people looking for UPC

• Registered Users Posts: 2 UPCPetition

colm_mcm wrote: »
    There are very few towns that wouldn't have 500 people looking for UPC

Hi Colm,
    There is actually a number of people in Carrick-On-Shannon that want UPC all i have to do is tell them about this petition and hope for the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Best of luck anyway

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

UPC won't go near CoS ( or any other town) based on a petition. Many complex issues involved.

What about the questions I asked???

Any MMDS fed cabled estates??

• Advertisement
Advertisement