Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Alternatives Please? 3 Strikes Nonsense

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

EircomCRAP wrote: »
    As Eircom decided to voluntarily"spy" on me and give information to media companies about what and when I download - I decided to "voluntarily" leave them Can someone give me some Alternatives? Thanks!

http://torrentfreak.com/irish-record-labels-win-court-reinstates-3-strikes-for-file-sharing-120628/

You have it arseways, Eircom don't do any spying. The rights owners pay companies to join torrents and list the IP addresses of all those connected. There are other ways to download that don't leave your IP address visible for everyone to see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭RUCKING FETARD

Hmm, buy the media.

Or use bonkers.

Uk is bringing in new law where you'll have to pay £20 to appeal a strike (all isp(s) are gonna be using the strike system), 3 strikes and the copyright holder gets your details and can sue you for £1000000000000000000000000000.

^^^I may have added a few to many 0s there.

Advertisement