Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Webmail Access

• 12-11-2012 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Eircom Webmail Access
    Does anyone else notice that between approx 11am and 1pm everyday it is impossible to login to https://secure.eircom.net/email to retreive Eircom webmail. I can download the emails to me phone so it must just be an issue with their webservers. We can rule out any issues at my end as we have a 40mb fiber connection and I am an IT engineer. This has been going on for a long time now and is very annoying. Someone from Eircom contacted me about this over a month ago but the problem still persists. I have lost appointments because of this. Am I the only one that this is happening to?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bruneau

Youre not on your own. Happens to me on a daily basis!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 jashigg

Hi, I know its a free service so its hard to say too much but why offer any service when the times when you need it the most you can not access it.
    Its so bloody Irish. I have posted this exact same thread 3 times and the first two times an eircom rep contacted me. First time to say my account will be moved 2nd to say they have higher priority projects so no idea when my account will be moved.
    Also the mere fact that eircom have people assigned to forums like this to weed out complaints early tells its own story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

jashigg wrote: »
    Hi, I know its a free service so its hard to say too much but why offer any service when the times when you need it the most you can not access it.
    Its so bloody Irish. I have posted this exact same thread 3 times and the first two times an eircom rep contacted me. First time to say my account will be moved 2nd to say they have higher priority projects so no idea when my account will be moved.
    Also the mere fact that eircom have people assigned to forums like this to weed out complaints early tells its own story.

Hi jashigg
    the specific times you quote does not appear to be common to others with this issue. I have passed this on to tech support and hope it may help in investigation. We have responded to other threads posted on this issue, however we have not identified the specific issue. As soon as we have this information we would be delighted to post here.
    I am not sure what "weed out complaints early means". We are certainly here to identify areas which may affect our customers, however our main reason is to be able to respond to your queries and to help where possible. Forums like this allow us to expand our customer support channels.
    I hope to have word on this issue soon.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 15 jashigg

Thanks for getting back to me Tony,

Please understand I appreciate your position regarding this issue. But I reported this originally a good few weeks ago and it is still a problem.
    I could address a few of the points in your response but it would be a pointless exercise for everyone. I can predict what will happen. I have dealt with Mark and Linda on this already.

Thanks again

Hi jashigg
    the specific times you quote does not appear to be common to others with this issue. I have passed this on to tech support and hope it may help in investigation. We have responded to other threads posted on this issue, however we have not identified the specific issue. As soon as we have this information we would be delighted to post here.
    I am not sure what "weed out complaints early means". We are certainly here to identify areas which may affect our customers, however our main reason is to be able to respond to your queries and to help where possible. Forums like this allow us to expand our customer support channels.
    Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

jashigg wrote: »
    Thanks for getting back to me Tony,

Please understand I appreciate your position regarding this issue. But I reported this originally a good few weeks ago and it is still a problem.
    I could address a few of the points in your response but it would be a pointless exercise for everyone. I can predict what will happen. I have dealt with Mark and Linda on this already.

Thanks again

Hi jashigg
    Tony

I appreciate your response jashigg and my apologies that we could not provide more infromation at this time. I do promise we wil lpost here once we have this.
    Tony

• Advertisement
Advertisement