Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom blues

• 07-12-2012 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

After moving to a new (rental) house, Eircom sent an engineer to our house and when we were connected, we were told that we could only get !mb download speed. We told Eircom that we didn't need their services and now have broadband with another company and we rely solely on our mobiles to make calls.

Anyhow, Eircom sent us a bill a month later. My husband rang to say that their was a mistake and we didn't have a phoneline. He was told that not only had we signed up for a twelve mth contract, we were apparently able to get 12mb download and had actually signed up for 24.

They have been relentless. Our so called Eircom bill is mounting and they will not accept that we don't have an account with them.

Please, somebody tell me what to do!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

gwendolyn wrote: »
    After moving to a new (rental) house, Eircom sent an engineer to our house and when we were connected, we were told that we could only get !mb download speed. We told Eircom that we didn't need their services and now have broadband with another company and we rely solely on our mobiles to make calls.

Anyhow, Eircom sent us a bill a month later. My husband rang to say that their was a mistake and we didn't have a phoneline. He was told that not only had we signed up for a twelve mth contract, we were apparently able to get 12mb download and had actually signed up for 24.

They have been relentless. Our so called Eircom bill is mounting and they will not accept that we don't have an account with them.

Please, somebody tell me what to do!!!

Hi gwendolyn

Can you PM me your telephone/account number and I will look into this for you?

Regards
    Linda

Advertisement