Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that annoy you

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Omackeral wrote: »
    Secks-u-al

(Sexual)

Anne Doyle gets a free pass on this one from me, anybody else - :mad:

It's Anne Doyle, come on... :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

People who don't bother to use the provided smoking huts and instead smoke outside the entrances to buildings.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Oops69

I'm afraid I'm going to be an iconoclast here , but pretty and all as it is to look at from a distance , the Hapeeny bridge is a pain in the hole , especially after a long day , carrying a holdall it feels very steep , you have to stop at both ends freezing your Nuts off and always end up behind a junkie on a crutch ,keep it for the tourists and build a flat bridge beside it please !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

Got on the 15B in Rathmines last week. Was just about to sit on the back seat upstairs when a guy sitting nearby says 'I wouldn't sit there if I were you'. Yes you've guessed it somebody had done a nice big sh1t on the ground. So we continued the journey in what had become an open toilet. I pity the poor bastard who had to clean it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭brembo26

When you meet the same person at least once a week who doesn't work and goes on to say every single time "I'm going looking for a job now the next day" and hasn't done for 3-4 years or even hearing the same person telling someone else "you should apply to such and such a place" when they haven't bothered themselves! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭downonthefarm

when the cops 'find a grow house and I see them manhandling the beautiful flowers

• Registered Users Posts: 12,805 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Talking up close to a smoker in a pub when they've come in from the cold after a fag

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Czarcasm wrote: »
    Anne Doyle gets a free pass on this one from me, anybody else - :mad:

It's Anne Doyle, come on... :o

Hmmm I guess.

Imagine her saying this. A Secks-u-al iss-you may require a tiss-youu

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    Talking up close to a smoker in a pub when they've come in from the cold after a fag

Wouldn't they smell just as bad if they came in from the heat?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭fatherted1969

Today's ones, people that nearly kill themselves trying to overtake ye on road then drive another 300mtrs then indicate right Why!!!!!!!!!

People that suddenly stop right in front of
    then indicate in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭fatherted1969

Today's ones, people that nearly kill themselves trying to overtake ye on road then drive another 300mtrs then indicate right Why!!!!!!!!!

People that suddenly stop right in front of
    then indicate in

• Registered Users Posts: 12,805 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    Wouldn't they smell just as bad if they came in from the heat?

Funnily enough they smell a lot worse when it's cold outside. Still horrible either way

• Registered Users Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭CrabRevolution

When reading about a stadium, usually a GAA/lower english league/either Irish league ground, and it nearly always has a statement along the lines of "the stadium has a capacity of 35'000, but due to health and safety regulations it is restricted to 1000". Almost a guaranteed certainty it was put in by someone connected to the club.

Just f**king admit that your dilapidated ground with one tiny stand and grass banks all round has a capacity of 1000, and dont try make it out that its health and safety types that are running you down.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Uneducated scum who get massive compensation claims while the rest of us have to work for a living.
    My town is full of these types as im sure everywhere in Ireland is.

Not only are you a "sir" , you have your own town as well .... Sir , Sir Osis , I tip my hat to you and your town in passing.

God yes, I've seen that happen so many times. Either that or they overtake you only to stop a few seconds later at a junction with heavy traffic. Waste of fecking time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

People who pronounce data as dayta.
    when the fck did we move to America? Its data .
    DA TA.!

deise08 wrote: »
    People who pronounce data as dayta.
    when the fck did we move to America? Its data .
    DA TA.!

Ahh To-mato Tom-ato. We've worse things to be worrying about, like fcukers not indicating at roundabouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Jack Skellington

Gotta give a special shout out to to the people who only fumble for their change after they get on the bus, whatever you were doing with all the time you had before the bus came I'll never know, you guys are great :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

mattjack wrote: »
    Not only are you a "sir" , you have your own town as well .... Sir , Sir Osis , I tip my hat to you and your town in passing.

And I salute you back with your fine line of air related productshttp://www.matjack.com/index.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

Christmas trees lights etc up before December 8 bit more especially in bloody November.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭R019912

People who go travelling and then spend their time updating their facebook with pictures and constant status updates about the trip really piss me off. Personally facebook is the last thing on my mind whilst travelling, but maybe that's just me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,465 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Drivers who sit in junction boxes/want to turn right/don't indicate/pull out in front of you then turn right 20 metres later. Top of the list though is young boy racers in their piles of crap. They really, really get my goat!

Die scum die!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,251 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Attachment not found.photo.JPG

photo.JPG 2.JPG
    MadsL wrote: »
    Funny how you never mentioned in the Motors that you own a wrx. Any pics? Like with you holding a sign inside the wrx that says SCOOP 64. I'll pay €20 to SSF! for such a pic :D Best go find someone with a WRX.

Can you tell I frankly don't believe you.. SPOOFER 64 .;):pac:

Here it is, abit dark outside can do another tomorrow, photo.JPG
    its a wrx sti type R

• Registered Users Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭Means Of Escape

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    Front ones are perfectly exceptable.

No they are knot

No they are not.

Anything that lights up the road better in dark country lanes ,cant be a bad thing,
    not once as any car coming to wards me with front fogs on blinded or cause me any problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭Means Of Escape

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    Anything that lights up the road better in dark country lanes ,cant be a bad thing,
    not once as any car coming to wards me with front fogs on blinded or cause me any problems.

Fog lights are called fog lights for a reason
    If they were designed to be used on a regular basis their operation switch would be on the light stalk
    They are used by lemons who think their cars look better when they are on.
    Some even have them on during the day.
    For the bit of extra light that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭zcorpian88

1. People on the dole and living in an urban area that can somehow own a car.

2. Young people that never worked a day in their lives, and just spending their daily lives on the piss constantly, every day is a party to some of these misfits.

3. Young people that get the roofs over their heads paid for them by rent allowance while working people spend their hard earned money on rent or massive mortgages, this only lets them save their money for their necessities (drinking, smoking, drugs, tax, insurance, petrol for their car which is strangely better than most working people's car, holidays abroad to Spain, Tenerife, Majorca) They would be the same crowd that bitch and moan around Budget time on their money getting cut.

4. Skangers in general

5. Hipsters

6. People that that skip the queue at a deli counter at lunchtime, secondary school students do it all the time!

Fog lights are called fog lights for a reason
    If they were designed to be used on a regular basis their operation switch would be on the light stalk
    They are used by lemons who think their cars look better when they are on.
    Some even have them on during the day.
    For the bit of extra light that is.

Could never understand why some people get so worked up by front fog lights
    on, rear fog lights, yes ,blinding from behind.
    if it lights up the dark country lanes were i live,and help me avoid the pot holes ,i will use them.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

People in car parks just thumping their car doors off the vehicle beside them and sauntering off without a care in the world.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

Oops69 wrote: »
    I'm afraid I'm going to be an iconoclast here , but pretty and all as it is to look at from a distance , the Hapeeny bridge is a pain in the hole , especially after a long day , carrying a holdall it feels very steep , you have to stop at both ends freezing your Nuts off and always end up behind a junkie on a crutch ,keep it for the tourists and build a flat bridge beside it please !

I forgot how awkward it is and took a pram over it a few weeks ago. It was not fun! :)

Then a really nice man lifted the pram up all the steps on one side even though he wasn't crossing the bridge so I couldn't even be properly annoyed!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement