Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GBB Berretta M92FS (chrome slide)

Options
  • 20-03-2013 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi this is my first post here, I am selling a gas blow back Berretta M92FS,
    It has a KJ works brand chrome metal slide with an ABS lower body and a full metal mag, gun is in 100% working order and never skirmished and the trigger springs were replaced about a month ago but ive no use for the gun anymore so im selling it, it has slight wear on the body and some wear on the magazine but its near perfect.... Inside of barrel is threaded and it shoots at about .85J , comes with one mag, a hardcase and a generic airsoft pistol box, Im in limerick and cant travel so you would have to collect to buy :)

Asking price is 90 Euro

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 149 ✭✭Vtec buzzin

Luke2172 wrote: »
    Hi this is my first post here, I am selling a gas blow back Berretta M92FS,
    It has a KJ works brand chrome metal slide with an ABS lower body and a full metal mag, gun is in 100% working order and never skirmished and the trigger springs were replaced about a month ago but ive no use for the gun anymore so im selling it, it has slight wear on the body and some wear on the magazine but its near perfect.... Inside of barrel is threaded and it shoots at about .85J , comes with one mag, a hardcase and a generic airsoft pistol box, Im in limerick and cant travel so you would have to collect to buy :)

Asking price is 90 Euro

Attachment not found.

Attachment not found.

Attachment not found.
    Pictures please

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Luke2172

Pictures should be working now :)

Pictures should be working now :)
    How old is the gun

Its about 6 or 7 months old by now but its been upgraded and some internals have been replaced since

Its about 6 or 7 months old by now but its been upgraded and some internals have been replaced since
    What has been replaced

• Advertisement

Parts were replaced in December, has been used very very little since, about two or three times
    The main trigger spring and the recoil spring were replaced :)

Still for sale!

New asking price is 65 Euro!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,170 ✭✭✭jimeryan22

Is this green gas or Co2....?..
    Thanks

It takes Green Gas

• Advertisement

Also, story with pics..? Middle one has a gold label on left handguard, top and bottom don't... Different guns..?

Nah there the same gun it just happened to be a change in lighting coupled with a bad phone camera, the pics dont do the gun justice its much nicer than in the pics

No prob.. Had ta ask, I'm interested alright,

Ill put up another pic and try get better lighting if you want

No need, I'd be happy enough, but tell you the truth I'd already have offered asking of the 65, I'm after buying 2 aegs, an acog, battery's and a few other bits and pieces.. So can't afford it now..!!! Lol.. These things are like drugs..!!! You in a rush to sell..? Or can you wait till next month..? I wouldn't be the messin sort, you can ask anyone from here that I've dealt with...
    No pressure, Regards jime

Well no one's buying it at the moment so if I still have it next month ill happily sell to you not a bother :)

Dead on man, Sure, ill keep me eye on your thread, obviously if you get a cash offer sooner, do the business. Thanks mate anyway. ;-)

Yea no bother, thanks!

Offer asking, I believe I have just sold my Ump to a chap...

Send a PM my way and we will arrange something :)

• Advertisement

Withdrawing offer as have sourced a black m9 cheaper and closer to home
    Very sorry for messing good luck

Still Available

• Registered Users Posts: 17 wicklowsailor6

would you sell it for 35 or 40? and Is it in full working condition? what fps is it shooting at?

No sorry I already price dropped it from 90 to 65 when it was worth about 150 new including upgraded parts, Id sell it for 60? Last time I checked it was in at near enough 300 fps and yea its in full working order, near enough pristine! It hasn't been used in a while and it used to be rarely used so yea full working condition :) thanks!

Still Available!

Still for sale :) 65 Euro :)

Advertisement