Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC 2014 Discussion/Stage 1 - READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭breghall

don't want to create any more panic, but got my message just now, to upload my 1st stage documents and payment..... i was 73xx last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 sheng

I have attached a Canadian Police Request form, Sometimes the Garda ask for proof your cert is for a canadian pupose i showed them this form twice and they took it, just print it out and sign it. Best of luck with the rest of your application. Attachment not found.

thank you very much, i got mine no problem here in drogheda but my bf was asked for a letter this defo will be a great help, i really appreciate this. :)

I have attached a Canadian Police Request form, Sometimes the Garda ask for proof your cert is for a canadian pupose i showed them this form twice and they took it, just print it out and sign it. Best of luck with the rest of your application. Attachment not found.

by the way, is it ok for me to just fill this one out myself? - i know this might be a stupid question, just want to do everything right :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭TheShizz

I'm assuming that the email we're all waiting for is regarding documents firstly? Or am I missing something, and you've all uploaded them already and I'm on the wrong page or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Smellysack

I got the mail this morning 6:30am, when i woke up, asking to upload the CV, passport and pay the fee, I was very early in though, 39XX

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Smellysack wrote: »
    I got the mail this morning 6:30am, when i woke up, asking to upload the CV, passport and pay the fee, I was very early in though, 39XX

lucky you. I was 38xx and still haven't heard from them. They don't seem to be going in wtn order though. Pity as it's worrying waiting. .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭AmyPL

I got my mail at 12.20pm today so they should be working through them now :) Numbers seem to have nothing to do with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭chuckster

Are people getting the mail back on the kompass acc or email acc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭shalalala

Where does the xx45 number come from? Anyone post a screenshot of an approved application?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 pyke96

Anyone having problems uploading documents? I have uploaded the .pdf passport file but it is not accepting my CV. It is in a .doc format. I changed this to a .docx format but still the same. Does the CV need to be scanned as well?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭phoenix833

Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster in this thread. I was WTN 72XX and I got an email to my personal email acc at 10:30am saying I had a new message. Logged on to kompass an they are looking for passport, CV etc now.

So I guess your WTN no has nothing to do with how and when they're assessed.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 crocadile dunde

sheng wrote: »
    by the way, is it ok for me to just fill this one out myself? - i know this might be a stupid question, just want to do everything right :confused:
    No such thing as a stupid question were all on this forum to help each other, yep just fill it out yourself and hand it in with other documents :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭LilyCullen

Are you sh*tting me?!

Hey,

I'm the same, got through at 9.03 got CAL at 1am

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Gossipgal

LilyCullen wrote: »
    Hey,

I'm the same, got through at 9.03 got CAL at 1am

CAL or request to submit initial docs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭LilyCullen

Gossipgal wrote: »
    CAL or request to submit initial docs?

Bah sorry, yes request to submit doc. Sorry, such a noob :/

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Gossipgal

LilyCullen wrote: »
    Bah sorry, yes request to submit doc. Sorry, such a noob :/

Yeah I got mine at the same time and submitted within an hour so will be interesting to see how long it takes considering they haven't finished issuing the first batch yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭jcsoulinger

pyke96 wrote: »
    Anyone having problems uploading documents? I have uploaded the .pdf passport file but it is not accepting my CV. It is in a .doc format. I changed this to a .docx format but still the same. Does the CV need to be scanned as well?

Save it as a PDF then upload.

No such thing as a stupid question were all on this forum to help each other, yep just fill it out yourself and hand it in with other documents :)

thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭breghall

chuckster wrote: »
    Are people getting the mail back on the kompass acc or email acc?

I recieved an email to my personal email a/c telling me that I had a new mail in my Kompass a/c...

"You have received a message from International Experience Canada (IEC) in your IEC Kompass Account. Please log in to your account and check "My Messages" to read your new message.

Vous avez reçu un message d'Expérience internationale Canada (EIC) dans votre compte EIC-Kompass. Veuillez accéder à votre compte et vérifier la section "Mes Messages" pour lire votre message."

the whole waiting-game is really doing my head in

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭shalalala

me too. Do they even send a "no sorry" email so at least you know either way?

shalalala wrote: »
    me too. Do they even send a "no sorry" email so at least you know either way?

i know, i think my head and my heart won't last till tonight... i just wish they'd let us know soon.:mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭goingitalone

i know, i think my head and my heart won't last till tonight... i just wish they'd let us know soon.:mad::mad::mad:

did you only apply last night ? could be waiting a while if so .so i wouldnt stress out now its outta your hands

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Smellysack

is anyone else now experiencing a wierd issue where it says the IEC application was submitted much later than it actually was.
    Last night it said it was submitted at 4:01pm and now it says it was submitted at 5:09pm, I have been asked for payment, passport and CV at this stage and my WTN was at the 39XX mark.

did you only apply last night ? could be waiting a while if so .so i wouldnt stress out now its outta your hands

how long did you have to wait for the first notificatuion email?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

Come back to me in two weeks time and we'll talk ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭MrMojoRisin'

Just got the CAL, I had applied in the first round and payed and submitted everything 19th March :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭MikeC101

Smellysack wrote: »
    is anyone else now experiencing a wierd issue where it says the IEC application was submitted much later than it actually was.
    Last night it said it was submitted at 4:01pm and now it says it was submitted at 5:09pm, I have been asked for payment, passport and CV at this stage and my WTN was at the 39XX mark.

It did this for me (and others) too - nothing to worry about :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Dogg2

Hi Guys

I sent of to the FBI 3 weeks ago for my Police Cert. Does anyone know the latest they will request this form of me.
    I got the request to pay the fee and upload docs today

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Sloth89

Dogg2 wrote: »
    Hi Guys

I sent of to the FBI 3 weeks ago for my Police Cert. Does anyone know the latest they will request this form of me.
    I got the request to pay the fee and upload docs today

Thanks

You have three months to submit police certs...your grand so

Advertisement