Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards Division 7 Thread

1282930313234»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

MayoSalmon wrote: »
    Is it possible to trade draft picks.

Looking to trade my 4th pick overall if anybody is interested?!

Absolutely possible, just have do it it manually and honestly (you pick the player they want when it's your turn and they pick on your behalf when it's theirs, and then arrange a trade afterwards. For pick trading just make it public on here if you get a buyer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

hots wrote: »
    Absolutely possible, just have do it it manually and honestly (you pick the player they want when it's your turn and they pick on your behalf when it's theirs, and then arrange a trade afterwards. For pick trading just make it public on here if you get a buyer :)

Okay anybody looking for the 4th overall pick DM with your offers. My office is open.

4th will get you a Top Tier RB, Rodgers, A Brown basically anybody you have your eye on I'd say..

MayoSalmon wrote: »
    Okay anybody looking for the 4th overall pick DM with your offers. My office is open.

4th will get you a Top Tier RB, Rodgers, A Brown basically anybody you have your eye on I'd say..

What sort of price are you after, I don't think I've anything to offer mind but would be curious to know! In a 16 team, 13/14 round draft it's very difficult to know what fair trades would look like!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

hots wrote: »
    What sort of price are you after, I don't think I've anything to offer mind but would be curious to know! In a 16 team, 13/14 round draft it's very difficult to know what fair trades would look like!

Willing to trade my

1st Round 4th Pick
    6th Round 13th Pick

For any

Late 1st Round Pick
    Any 2nd Round Pick

Trade aimed towards the following teams really:

Pocket Dogs
    Loughc Champs
    Tallaght Tomahawks
    The Big Gronkowski
    ItsTebowTime

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭doledude86

Dont forget lads/ladies draft order should be..

Round 1 Kicker
    Round 2 QB

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

doledude86 wrote: »
    Dont forget lads/ladies draft order should be..

Round 1 Kicker
    Round 2 QB

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Best of luck all

Good hustle lads, I'll send PMs to the whatsapp in a bit, PM me if you want in and don't get an invite.... also, someone trade me a running back.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Hey all, I'm moving house at the moment so missed the draft! In terms of autopicks go it was one of the worst haha! Two QBs out for the opening weeks, what are the chances.

I'll have some reshuffling to do but team has potential! Will join WhatsApp group later too.

7 pickups on the waiver before day 1 :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭BarryC21

BRING ON SCOTT HANSON!!!!

The poor Browns, the way it ended was Cleveland-esque

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Adamocovic wrote: »
    The poor Browns, the way it ended was Cleveland-esque

They're so bad they can't even lose... the one thing they were good at :pac:

Loughc wrote: »
    They're so bad they can't even lose... the one thing they were good at :pac:

I was watching while talking on the phone with a friend. When it went to OT we agreed, like everyone, that Browns being Browns they were going to mess this up.

That silly penalty before the field goal certainly didn't help.

Week 1 over with, now time to hit the waivers :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Hi, Please post in the below thread if you are playing this year:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057992879

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭BarryC21

Done!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Reminder to post on the below thread if you want to play again this season:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058091860

Advertisement