Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Service Access codes for eircom phone watch alarm

• 11-11-2013 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hi folks,

My Eircom phone watch alarm keeps going off (usually at some ungodly hour like 4 am) because the battery is dead.

I don't actually pay for the monitoring of the alarm anymore and just use it as a standalone type of thing. I contacted Eircom about it and they wanted €110 call out and the price of the battery on top of that.

I'd like to just replace it myself but I've run into a bit of an issue. When I take the panel down it asks for a master access code. I have no idea what this is.

Can anybody help? the alarm is a Simon alarm version 3

If possible I could also use some help on what battery to get for it but I can probably figure that out if I can get to the old one.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I sent you a PM re the codes. I also sent you the installation manual. Hope that helps as well.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,720 ✭✭✭✭altor

alph wrote: »
    Hi folks,

My Eircom phone watch alarm keeps going off (usually at some ungodly hour like 4 am) because the battery is dead.

I don't actually pay for the monitoring of the alarm anymore and just use it as a standalone type of thing. I contacted Eircom about it and they wanted €110 call out and the price of the battery on top of that.

I'd like to just replace it myself but I've run into a bit of an issue. When I take the panel down it asks for a master access code. I have no idea what this is.

Can anybody help? the alarm is a Simon alarm version 3

If possible I could also use some help on what battery to get for it but I can probably figure that out if I can get to the old one.

Thanks

All you need is your user code once you drop the front lid.
    The batteries off this system are available at R.E.W.
    To stop the beeps, drop the lid, enter your user code press, delete, option 01, done. This turns off the beeps. The beeps are there to indicate a problem on the system so make sure you turn them back on once the battery has being replaced. To do this press, add, option 01, done.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Tirnanoger

KoolKid wrote: »
    I sent you a PM re the codes. I also sent you the installation manual. Hope that helps as well.;)

Hi

I have the same issue. My simon panel keeps going off and I need an access code which I don't have

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Hi
    I sent you a PM with the engineer manual and some info re the engineer code.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭kingtorres9

Hi goys
    My alarm keeps beeping and says communication error. Can someone help with the engineer code as I do not have it. I have the Simon system (no display) and am not monitored. Plus I think my batteries need replacing (wireless system) System installed in 2008 and never changed batteries.
    Thanks for listening

• Advertisement

Hi
    I sent you that manual and Information re the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭kingtorres9

First Thanks to koolkid for your reply.
    Really need help now.
    Full story. woke up this mornin to 2 lights on Simon alarm. Presed System Status and said Phone Communication Status. Dropped the cover to enter I.D but nothing works Tried What Koolkid said and tried access code all ways. Even tried Uttility Access Codes 1 & 2 to no avail. Can anyone help as the beeps are doing my head in. If you cant help how do i fully disconnect it.
    Many Thanks

UPDATE
    Flipped the lid down last night then the back cover to see could i see the battery, alarm went off so i closed it back up and keyed in my code and now the Phone Communication Status warning is gone and everything back to normal ????????
    Maybe i should just call an engineer

First Thanks to koolkid for your reply.
    Really need help now.
    Full story. woke up this mornin to 2 lights on Simon alarm. Presed System Status and said Phone Communication Status. Dropped the cover to enter I.D but nothing works Tried What Koolkid said and tried access code all ways. Even tried Uttility Access Codes 1 & 2 to no avail. Can anyone help as the beeps are doing my head in. If you cant help how do i fully disconnect it.
    Many Thanks

UPDATE
    Flipped the lid down last night then the back cover to see could i see the battery, alarm went off so i closed it back up and keyed in my code and now the Phone Communication Status warning is gone and everything back to normal ????????
    Maybe i should just call an engineer

Sent you a P.M re the code.
    You will need the numbers deleted to prevent the system contacting P.W.
    Very easy to do. You can also set this system up to ring your phone.
    What battery is the status reporting as low?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 203 ✭✭jimmyging

Kook kid would you please pm me the manual and codes if you get a chance as one of my door sensors has a low battery and I can't seem to get one locally as they are all a little big and now I have had to bypass that zone as it is giving me a tamper warning on that sensor .
    Much appreciated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,549 ✭✭✭kub

jimmyging wrote: »
    Kook kid would you please pm me the manual and codes if you get a chance as one of my door sensors has a low battery and I can't seem to get one locally as they are all a little big and now I have had to bypass that zone as it is giving me a tamper warning on that sensor .
    Much appreciated

Just on the battery, probably a 123A, have you tried a chemist, these batteries also go into cameras AFAIK.

• Advertisement

jimmyging wrote: »
    Much appreciated

I PMed you that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭mickjohnlong

Hi does anyone have engineers codes for phone watch. The alarm is a hkc1070. Thanks.

Hi does anyone have engineers codes for phone watch. The alarm is a hkc1070. Thanks.

Sent you a P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭jaggiebunnet

Hi - just wondering if anyone knows how to turn down the volume on the PW alarms - when I say volume i mean when you set and unset, as this is usually done late at night or early in the morning it tends to wake the kids and so if I could it turned down would be useful. thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Evolution1

Hi - just wondering if anyone knows how to turn down the volume on the PW alarms - when I say volume i mean when you set and unset, as this is usually done late at night or early in the morning it tends to wake the kids and so if I could it turned down would be useful. thanks.

If it's a simon xt panel ( blue lights) press the mute button after you press "stay" to silence the beeps while arming.

If it's a simon 3 ( red lights ) press the chime doors button to silence the beeps while arming

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kop96

Hi
    Anyone have engineer codes for a eircom system called interlogix?

Sent you a PM re that.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭paulski999

Hi All, could someone please PM me the engineer codes for old (2003 installed) Eircom PW (Simon) with red lights? Want to drop monitoring with PW and set it to txt or phone my mobile. Many thanks

Sent you a message. Hope it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 PCampbell

Hi,

All I have Eircom pw amd the contract is up. I want to set it up for self monitoring.

Could someone please send me info on the engineer/installer code?

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 sirus_28

Hi guys. Would anyone have engineers codes for eircom Simon panel. Door sensor reading problems, think its battery issue. Thanks.

Sent you a PM re those codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sirus_28

That's the job. Thanks KoolKid for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 hazel belton

Kop96 wrote: »
    Hi
    Anyone have engineer codes for a eircom system called interlogix?

need alarm code for eircom concord alarm system can anyone help

• Registered Users Posts: 1 hairlover53

Hi KoolKid, I need to replace a door sensor and need utility access code.

I need this code to get into program mode.

I have tried 54321 but no joy...

Thank's in advance for any help you can give me.

John :-)

need alarm code for eircom concord alarm system can anyone help

Sent you a P.M. re the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Lamnot

Hi Guys,

Just moved into our new house and we've a Eirecom PW system installed (un-monitored) - the individual we bought it off hasn't provided the current user code. Any suggestions as to how to reset this, or do we need to get an engineer out to assist? I believe it's a "Simon" panel.

Thanks a million!
    Stuart

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Rooney_K

I have a Simon Ver3 alarm. I stopped paying phonewatch. I need the engineer access codes to programme it to call my mobile, and the steps to do it! Also, to be aware, I have a separate box that allows GSM communication .
    Cheers guys !

Rooney_K wrote: »
    I have a Simon Ver3 alarm. I stopped paying phonewatch. I need the engineer access codes to programme it to call my mobile, and the steps to do it! Also, to be aware, I have a separate box that allows GSM communication .
    Cheers guys !

Sent you a P.M. re the code.

Drop the drop down lid and enter engineer code.

Press delete, option, 04, done.
    Press delete, option, 05, done.
    Press delete, option, 06, done.
    Press add, option, 43 enter the phone number, then press done.
    Press add, option 44 - 10 done.
    Press add, option 17 - 20, done.

On some of the Simon panels on option 17 some Simon panels want to see 3 digits, so 020 done is needed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Lamnot

Hi Altor - any suggestions regarding my query above, or would I be best to get an engineer out? Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement