Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Artitech open zone issue

Options
  • 06-03-2014 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭

Aritech 350 open zones is showing for back door since I put in a new back door, and I can't set alarm, just wondering did something happen the contact that was on the back door, any suggestions as don't want to get a alarm company to fix as the call out cost would be alot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

castle wrote: »
    Aritech 350 open zones is showing for back door since I put in a new back door, and I can't set alarm, just wondering did something happen the contact that was on the back door, any suggestions as don't want to get a alarm company to fix as the call out cost would be alot

What sort of alarm devices have you on that door?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

The most obvious is that the magnet is not aligned correctly. Can you post a picture of it.?

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭castle

DSC_0029.jpg
    KoolKid wrote: »
    The most obvious is that the magnet is not aligned correctly. Can you post a picture of it.?
    Attachment not found.DSC_0028.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Move the magnet up so it's level with the top of the sensor.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭castle

Move the magnet up so it's level with the top of the sensor.
    Fred funk you a gem thanks a million,got love boards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 mikell311

My Aritech outside box is not working. Can I set a replacement box which can work with the Aritech system? Is so, how much would it cost, and what is the likely cost of installation? Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

mikell311 wrote: »
    My Aritech outside box is not working. Can I set a replacement box which can work with the Aritech system? Is so, how much would it cost, and what is the likely cost of installation? Thank you.

Yes, any global external bell will work with your system.
    Have a look here on the suppliers list for pricing.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Any global SAB works fine. The Pyronix Delta bell would be my preference.Pyronix-Deltabell.jpg

Advertisement