Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

This is what i get?

Attachment not found.

Thats fairly weird it works for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

ASOT wrote: »
    Thats fairly weird it works for me!

Do you have to have the game pre-ordered or bought?

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭bicboy6666

someone pls help, trying to log onto the web app keeps saying server is down, didn't get 14 last year cus of exams but was on the web app, does this make a difference? had 13 and play it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

Do you have to have the game pre-ordered or bought?

You had to have played FIFA 14 ultimate team, so that could be the reason if you havnt played that.

ASOT wrote: »
    You had to have played FIFA 14 ultimate team, so that could be the reason if you havnt played that.

Its all i play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Built a decent english team.
    Instantly regretted it...back to the trusted german league for me

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Really loving Concept squads. Built a concept Portuguese League silver team and am working through targets who are cheap now.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

2r4nzis.jpg

Boring but should do for a few games!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Day 2, hour 6, no signs of life from the web app for me. Food supplies getting low. Send help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

v3ttel wrote: »
    Day 2, hour 6, no signs of life from the web app for me. Food supplies getting low. Send help.

Likewise! It seems to be the rare few getting the problem we're having because for the most part the servers are working fine.

I went through live chat and an advisor even tried logging me in to my accounts, but he couldn't either. Said he could log into his own account as well. :pac:

• Advertisement

Finical wrote: »
    Likewise! It seems to be the rare few getting the problem we're having because for the most part the servers are working fine.

I went through live chat and an advisor even tried logging me in to my accounts, but he couldn't either. Said he could log into his own account as well. :pac:

Not sure why we've been shafted. I've played all previous FUTs using the same logins across How did you contact someone on live chat?

Not sure why we've been shafted. I've played all previous FUTs using the same logins across How did you contact someone on live chat?

Yeah I'm an FUT founder and this is what I get! It's weird that both my accounts can't log in yet all three of my brothers do.

Contacted them through here http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can be waiting a while to connect to one and their pretty useless any ways! I just hope they know people are having issues like us and that their servers ain't all that jolly.

I finally got into it, if you get the companion screen zoom out in your browser, then you should see the fut screen, if you keep getting a server error when in the screen, keep refreshing the page, it took me about 20 refreshes.

The problem im having now is the app is zoomed in, and i cant really adjust it with the zoom in/out in my browser, its not working properly, any know how to sort this?, its just zoomed in to the point i cant click on some of the apps buttons.

I finally got into it, if you get the companion screen zoom out in your browser, then you should see the fut screen, if you keep getting a server error when in the screen, keep refreshing the page, it took me about 20 refreshes.

Literally, I've had my browser autorefreshing the page for more than 6 hours and haven't gotten in once.

Literally, I've had my browser autorefreshing the page for more than 6 hours and haven't gotten in once.

Our problem is definitely something glitchy with the system as when I refresh the page it loads so quick, but constantly get that crap error.

Is it on an advert for their companion phone app?

https://twitter.com/RobHodson_/status/512960633885949953

Latest update from Rob. Fingers crossed we'll be able to get on it before FIFA 16. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Honestly if you're not planning on buying coins then avoid BPL players like the plague.

Is it on an advert for their companion phone app?

It was last night (but only when the page wasn't maximised - oddly).

Now I just get the "Sorry, our servers are down" constantly.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Decided to do what I normally do and build two basic non-rare sides at start off. Premier League is always a nightmare but this year is even worse, have the core of my side built up but the full backs are outrageously over priced because there is so little of them.

If ye're using Firefox that may be the problem.

It didn't work for me on that, at best I got the screen with the background of the the stadium minus the app that covers it.

I also had problems on Firefox with 14s app.

I'm using Chrome.

If ye're using Firefox that may be the problem.

It didn't work for me on that, at best I got the screen with the background of the the stadium minus the app that covers it.

I also had problems on Firefox with 14s app.

I found away around this, use it in internet explorer click on the settings (its a sort a nut/bolt thing) in the top right, click on zoom zoom go to custom and set it to 99, it fits it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Kudros

Not working for me, I'm logging in through Origin, and didn't buy Fifa 14 for the PC last year, does this matter?

Seen your post on the EA forum Finical, looks like they are aware there's an issue for some of us who can't get in under any circumstances. Keep fighting the good fight :pac:

Seen your post on the EA forum Finical, looks like they are aware there's an issue for some of us who can't get in under any circumstances. Keep fighting the good fight :pac:

Good to know we're not alone at least! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Got benzama but not looking to put a Spanish team 2gether.Would it be better to wait till the game comes out 2 sell or sell now.Any help thanks

gotthebug wrote: »
    Got benzama but not looking to put a Spanish team 2gether.Would it be better to wait till the game comes out 2 sell or sell now.Any help thanks

Wait until the game come out. His price should rise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I can't get on either.

For people going from 360 to PS4, do we have to set up another account?

Advertisement